The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

2 hours ago, piti said:

I've never heard of these. Is it a perk of being a STH or do you have to pay?

They had them before the pandemic on Wednesday and Fridays , you could go to the team store and purchase one for like $13, locker rooms are pretty much not shown

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Slickrick2369 said:

All seats changing to the black seats with drink holders over a 3 year plan.  Starting with lower bowl. 

And an extra 60 seats turning into club behind the benches. Rows 7-10 in sec 117. 

Could contain: People, Person, Accessories, Bag, Handbag, Glasses, Crowd, Belt

Could contain: People, Person, Chair, Furniture

Could contain: People, Person, Crowd, Audience, Accessories, Bag, Handbag

Looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing! Love it! 

On 5/22/2023 at 2:59 PM, Rypper_37 said:

Sounds epic! Lmk what you see, please! 

The clearance items are on racks in the concourse outside the store.  There is nothing on sale inside the store, but you would still get your 30% discount inside.  I find it a bit annoying that there is nowhere to try on clothes.  The sales associate showed me a corner of the store and said "this is the most private area if you want to try something on here".  I was wanting sweatpants and wasn't really interested in taking my pants off in a corner of the store. :rolleyes:  Anyway, there were several racks of women's clothing clearance items and seemed to me like there were a lot of size small.  Each rack says what their discount is, and the largest discount is 70%.  Sales are final. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slickrick2369 said:

If you moved seats the confirmation invoice said 43 game schedule. Also if you look at the price chart in the email or grabbed it at the desk. 

Package price divided by price per game avg = 43

Could contain: Page, Text

So we still get 41 regg games but 1 less pre season ?

1 hour ago, GKM56 said:

Were any of the remaining Petey ASG jerseys on sale? My daughter is wanting one.

Oh I didn't go over to the section where they had jerseys on sale.  I wasn't in the market for another jersey so I didn't even look at them.  So I can't say.  It did seem like there were a lot of racks of jerseys, for what it's worth.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

The clearance items are on racks in the concourse outside the store.  There is nothing on sale inside the store, but you would still get your 30% discount inside.  I find it a bit annoying that there is nowhere to try on clothes.  The sales associate showed me a corner of the store and said "this is the most private area if you want to try something on here".  I was wanting sweatpants and wasn't really interested in taking my pants off in a corner of the store. :rolleyes:  Anyway, there were several racks of women's clothing clearance items and seemed to me like there were a lot of size small.  Each rack says what their discount is, and the largest discount is 70%.  Sales are final. 

Sounds great! Yes, I tried on some sweatpants at a recent Warriors game I went to. Just went behind a rack and tried them on quickly before the staff kicked me out. Not my fault they don't have a changing room!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Sounds great! Yes, I tried on some sweatpants at a recent Warriors game I went to. Just went behind a rack and tried them on quickly before the staff kicked me out. Not my fault they don't have a changing room!!! 

I know! When I used to go to the Canucks Team Store, I would try on things all the time out in the open. I think they have fitting rooms, but I am not sure. 

Just shirts, jerseys, and jackets.  And of course, over the shirt I was wearing. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, brilac said:

I know! When I used to go to the Canucks Team Store, I would try on things all the time out in the open. I think they have fitting rooms, but I am not sure. 

Just shirts, jerseys, and jackets.  And of course, over the shirt I was wearing. 

They don't have fitting rooms.  I would try on a shirt or jacket, but pants - nope!  I had to draw the line, haha.

• Like 1