The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

31 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I am still using up previous season's cards!!  We managed to use up a fair bit at the end of year sale.  We don't go to the pre season games, we donate those tickets to Big Brothers.

Awww  I imagine they'd go fast with concessions! I arrive early enough for warmup, so I'm there all night haha. 

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Another way to use up a big chunk is going to Sports Bar Live!  That can add up fast, believe me.

Awww. I took a guy friend there for the Habs game last season. The place was honestly just like a night club (music was blasting so loudly we couldn't hear each other talk). It was disappointing as I only see him once a year and we couldn't hear each other at all! Maybe it was just because it was a popular game? 

24 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. I took a guy friend there for the Habs game last season. The place was honestly just like a night club (music was blasting so loudly we couldn't hear each other talk). It was disappointing as I only see him once a year and we couldn't hear each other at all! Maybe it was just because it was a popular game? 

No, not just because it was a popular game.  I dislike the place for that very reason.  Not how I think of a "sports bar" at all.  I would never go if I didn't have the gift card.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

No, not just because it was a popular game.  I dislike the place for that very reason.  Not how I think of a "sports bar" at all.  I would never go if I didn't have the gift card.  

Thank you for letting me know! I'll tell him we should go somewhere else this season. I couldn't believe the noise in there! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yippykyeh said:

When selling tickets on exchange who is doing direct deposit?  I got an email from ticket exchange saying my deposit info is missing info.  I went to actual ticket exchange site and it’s wants banking routing number which in Canada we don’t use.

anyone else having this problem?  Last season I just did Cheques and some games as credits.

who else is using direct deposit and has anyone been paid yet for games sold?

You need to make sure you check what country you have it set to.  For some reason it defaults to United States.  This is just under the "How would you like to get paid?"

Then it will ask for routing and account number.  If you change it to Canada it will ask you for transit, institution, account number.  

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Could contain: Page, Text

3 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I signed up for direct deposit but I have not received payment yet for the games that I've sold.  It says payment will be received x days after the sale, but I wonder if it's going to be after the actual game, which is what they were doing for a while during the pandemic.  

When I signed up for the direct deposit I was able to fill in all the fields.  I believe the routing number is a 5 digit number identifying your bank branch.  It's usually XXX for the bank, XXXXX for the branch and then the last number is your account number.   

(Edited to say I think the bank number may now be 4 digits, just add an additional 0 on the front if so).

I sold some Oiler tickets at the end of last season with the new direct deposit.  Didn't have any problems.  I don't know if they wait till the game is played.  I think that actually might be up to the team.  Like the Oilers and Canucks both held payments till after the game was played last season.  Kraken paid after sale the entire season.  Seattle has no worry at all games will get cancelled for covid again.  

Edited by BCNeil
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I signed up for direct deposit but I have not received payment yet for the games that I've sold.  It says payment will be received x days after the sale, but I wonder if it's going to be after the actual game, which is what they were doing for a while during the pandemic.  

When I signed up for the direct deposit I was able to fill in all the fields.  I believe the routing number is a 5 digit number identifying your bank branch.  It's usually XXX for the bank, XXXXX for the branch and then the last number is your account number.   

(Edited to say I think the bank number may now be 4 digits, just add an additional 0 on the front if so).

Thanks 

did you go direct to nhl ticketexchange site and add “0” to institution number?  On nhl ticket exchange.com No drop down for Canada or  US.  Already is in Canada.

on Canucks my account when when I list tickets and choose direct deposit I’d does just ask for  a routing number only place for routing number is when you log into nhl ticket exchange seperate site. 

25 minutes ago, yippykyeh said:

Thanks 

did you go direct to nhl ticketexchange site and add “0” to institution number?  On nhl ticket exchange.com No drop down for Canada or  US.  Already is in Canada.

on Canucks my account when when I list tickets and choose direct deposit I’d does just ask for  a routing number only place for routing number is when you log into nhl ticket exchange seperate site. 

Not sure what you are saying in your second sentence.   The first time I listed tickets this year, it asked how I want to be paid and I chose "Deposit to Chequing Account".  At that point a field came up, like the screen print that BCNeil posted.  I entered my banking info there.  After that, each time I list tickets I have to choose "Deposit to Chequing Account" and my info is already there.

19 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Got my first deposit today from TicketExchange for games I sold.

The final covid restriction is lifted ;)

This is good news.  Lots of people need to sell games later in the year, so they can make their payments now.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

I chose the closed team practice or road viewing party. Can't believe it's so early this year! I guess because I'm not a rookie stm anymore haha. 

We went to a road viewing party last year.  It wasn't bad, I think we'll likely choose that again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

I chose the closed team practice or road viewing party. Can't believe it's so early this year! I guess because I'm not a rookie stm anymore haha. 

I got it in November last year or whenever it came out , they were delaying things due to Covid 

• Like 1