The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADSF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Maple Leafs win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2023 at 11:00 PM

Just now, Bob.Loblaw said:

Does anyone here enjoy watching the Steve Dangle casts?  I actually like it because he sometimes quiets up and I can just hear the sounds of the game and arena.  When he's dialed in he just starts mumbling random Leafs stuff and I can just focus on what I'm seeing.

I watch his podcasts when he talks about non leaf stuff (okay it's a bit entertaining when he meltsdown after another game 7 leafs loss)

I wish we have a Steve Dangle for Canucks. We do have the hockey guy but he's too neutral and rational sometimes which can be good or bad.

4 minutes ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

Does anyone here enjoy watching the Steve Dangle casts?  I actually like it because he sometimes quiets up and I can just hear the sounds of the game and arena.  When he's dialed in he just starts mumbling random Leafs stuff and I can just focus on what I'm seeing.

Only when Leafs lose. Sometimes his fan goes into the background and he's very rational about the team. But it's fantastic (and slightly worrying) when he blows a gasket.

When fans want him to wear a blood pressure monitor that's not really a good thing.