The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday April 10 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - LA

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

3 minutes ago, Bure2Win said:

No i just did the lottery sim and the Blues are in 11th right now and one of the spins brought them to first.

This year, there are a few key rule changes: Teams are only permitted to move up a maximum of 10 spots in the draft lottery. Two lotteries will be held, for the first overall pick and the second overall pick.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IceHockeyPlayer said:

This year, there are a few key rule changes: Teams are only permitted to move up a maximum of 10 spots in the draft lottery. Two lotteries will be held, for the first overall pick and the second overall pick.

Sometimes i think the NHL and Buttman just change the rules randomly to screw the Canucks.......Sigh

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, IceHockeyPlayer said:

The more complicated these rule changes get & highly NON-transparent the lottery draws are…the more I believe that the NHL draft lottery is rigged & the Canucks organization is hooped & totally cursed - if that’s the case. 

Edited by viking mama