The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Capitals sign Matthew Phillips

One of the top AHL players, never really got a shot with Sutter the coach. He’s got a lot of speed & skill.

Be interesting to see if he succeeds at the NHL level, if only to rub it in the faces of my Flames fan friends. ::D

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, D-Money said:

One of the top AHL players, never really got a shot with Sutter the coach. He’s got a lot of speed & skill.

Be interesting to see if he succeeds at the NHL level, if only to rub it in the faces of my Flames fan friends. ::D

No one under 29 had a shot with that dinosaur coaching.

Had an interesting chat with Carsen Germyn about Sutter and how much he leans on vets and basically can’t stand the young players.

Need further proof on this refer to the Pelletier what number was he bizarre press conference comment. 

1 hour ago, D-Money said:

Small though, I don't expect much from him at the NHL level.  Damn glad to have him off the Wranglers though

1 hour ago, canuck73_3 said:

No one under 29 had a shot with that dinosaur coaching.

Had an interesting chat with Carsen Germyn about Sutter and how much he leans on vets and basically can’t stand the young players.

Need further proof on this refer to the Pelletier what number was he bizarre press conference comment. 

How old is this kid?