The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game Over - Town Potatoes While The Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

SIRENS

I need to lay out some facts. At this point the quality of our wolf reads are not going to be significantly above random chance. At D2, we can't afford to risk even considering voting out the players that can potentially take this game home for the village if they live on (Blue Jay, MR, etc). 

We should only be voting a slot that is likely to never self-resolve and is a low risk play. Right now, that's Snake Doctor, J23, Porscha and Qwags. 

I'm excluding Lewt from that list because I want to play with him some more haha. I'm willing to let Falcon and BK slide because I know what they can do and there's nothing unbelievably damning on them. I have opinions on Llunga that I'll go into closer to EoD.

I am not a town leader this game. Can put the effort but not the research as I’m going to play this game on my phone for as long as I’m alive and it’s too hard to go back and quote multiple posts.

• Like 1
  • RoughGame 1
12 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

SIRENS

I need to lay out some facts. At this point the quality of our wolf reads are not going to be significantly above random chance. At D2, we can't afford to risk even considering voting out the players that can potentially take this game home for the village if they live on (Blue Jay, MR, etc). 

We should only be voting a slot that is likely to never self-resolve and is a low risk play. Right now, that's Snake Doctor, J23, Porscha and Qwags. 

I'm excluding Lewt from that list because I want to play with him some more haha. I'm willing to let Falcon and BK slide because I know what they can do and there's nothing unbelievably damning on them. I have opinions on Llunga that I'll go into closer to EoD.

Take out the slankers eh, and porscha. Well well.

I'm fine with J23, Qwags and Snack Chopper. I'd prefer something MORE sexy and WAY LESS boring like Lewt or or one of those damn birds

• Like 1