The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game Over - Town Potatoes While The Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

Here, let's explore Ilunga's progression.

On 7/28/2023 at 2:26 AM, Ilunga said:

SD's post about being the one willing to lay it all down for the town is so Sus.

Lewts continues to slank away. 

I believe that Lewt needs a vote to prompt some reaction from him.

UNVOTE 

VOTE LEWT

End of day. SD is sus. No mention of me (without going back to quote more, he was pretty fine with my slot before this point).

On 7/28/2023 at 5:13 AM, Ilunga said:

Fuuuuuuuu#ck 

Bunch of players not helping by not posting. 

I feel there is a guiding intelligence behind this bunch of scumbags. 

VOTE MR 

Lewt flips VT, and suddenly there's a sudden switch onto me based on...what? Paranoia? Not being helpful?

The 'fuuuuck' is also performative. Look how towny he is, because he cares!

On 7/28/2023 at 5:15 AM, Ilunga said:

As much as I am sus on SD we have to put some pressure on MR to either help us out or give some hint about himself. 

Pathetic excuse of hanging out with his girlfriend instead of us.

Ah no, the vote on me is for pressure.

22 hours ago, Snake Doctor said:

Master Radishes must be mafia. Porscha is got to be one as well. I’m with IIlunga on this one. The town must get some sort of alliances going if we are to win.

Vote Master Radishes

Time Lord you are so out of the loop in this game if your voting me out.

we need to get master radishes out of this game if we have any chance.

he has been very lining this game.

let’s make an alliance IILUNGA

ITS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN

Snake Doctor - someone who Ilunga very recently found sus, comes out with an 'alliance' against me.

22 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I agree with SD, while by his own admission he has made mistakes, as I have already stated, I  really believe MR is scum.

I am calling on the townies out there to vote for him.

This is probably our last chance to rescue this game. 

I have time with my son tommoz and we are visiting friends, I will check in morning my time, about 4 hours before nightfall however after that I won't really be around for most of the day Aus time.

Aaaand now SD is all forgiven and he 'really believes' I am scum, even though he'd previously just said it was for 'pressure' or implied I was being 'unhelpful'.

I don't know if SD is mafia or just bad at towning, but Ilunga is scum. He is being performative, he's dropping his previous sus on SD when convenient, and he changed his reason for voting me several times.

• Like 1

We only have one round to really figure this out. Master Radishes is finally trying to give insight later in the game which is suspect. If he was town he would have given more insight earlier in the game. He has got to be mafia along with porscha who follows his lead to remove me. I’m the only one along with IIunga who has given any thought into creating an alliance for the town to which no one is following. 

Of all the games I’ve played with Master Radishes this is the most obvious mafia player in the game.

Look, if I die the game is over.

im trying my best for the town. Please believe in me for this one round and vote out porscha and master radishes.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Here, let's explore Ilunga's progression.

End of day. SD is sus. No mention of me (without going back to quote more, he was pretty fine with my slot before this point).

Lewt flips VT, and suddenly there's a sudden switch onto me based on...what? Paranoia? Not being helpful?

The 'fuuuuck' is also performative. Look how towny he is, because he cares!

Ah no, the vote on me is for pressure.

Snake Doctor - someone who Ilunga very recently found sus, comes out with an 'alliance' against me.

Aaaand now SD is all forgiven and he 'really believes' I am scum, even though he'd previously just said it was for 'pressure' or implied I was being 'unhelpful'.

I don't know if SD is mafia or just bad at towning, but Ilunga is scum. He is being performative, he's dropping his previous sus on SD when convenient, and he changed his reason for voting me several times.

Yeah yeah scummy bag.

Win or lose it will come out in the end who is scum in this game. 

For those who remember what Sharpie said about my credibility a game or so ago,I tell you this

I swear on my son's life that I am TP.

I do not do this lightly.

My good name /credibility is more important than a game. 

VOTE MR 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
10 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

What makes you so certain?

His lack of input/ game play.

Like I " would rather hang out with my girlfriend than you guys "  

To Paraphrase him.

The number of players left, who has been killed by the scum.

Now he comes out with some " reasoning " when the next vote decides the game.

As I stated in the post above believe me or not, my credibility will be intact at the end of this game wether we, the town win, or lose. 

VOTE A MR 

• Like 1
  • There it is 1