The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Big Head Hockey Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Seems to underscore just how key finds like Kuzmenko are. Prob wasn't on any team's radar when he was draft-age eligible(what, 2014?).

NO draft pick expended.

No young player growing pains.

No broken hearts/promises at The Roxy.

You simply parachute, air-drop in a 40g, prime-aged sniper with charisma & a winning smile. Two or three of these kinda unknown treasures(supporting our drafted talent), & we might cobble together a top-notch contender.

• Cheers 1

On 7/17/2023 at 6:48 AM, Nuxfanabroad said:

Seems to underscore just how key finds like Kuzmenko are. Prob wasn't on any team's radar when he was draft-age eligible(what, 2014?).

NO draft pick expended.

No young player growing pains.

No broken hearts/promises at The Roxy.

You simply parachute, air-drop in a 40g, prime-aged sniper with charisma & a winning smile. Two or three of these kinda unknown treasures(supporting our drafted talent), & we might cobble together a top-notch contender.

I dont have the stats but are there not a number of undrafted players that have beaten many of your posted records? I think there are a few over 700 pts... like Gretzky or someone? Oh and Nuxfanabroad Im not complaining about you just the discussion thread!

• Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

I dont have the stats but are there not a number of undrafted players that have beaten many of your posted records? I think there are a few over 700 pts... like Gretzky or someone? Oh and Nuxfanabroad Im not complaining about you just the discussion thread!

The 700+ points is for players drafted from 2003 onward...