The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

2 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Vote Aladeen

You're theory about me being Lackey and not able to submit the Kill is such BS.

In fact there is another ability Lackey's often have which is investigation immunity.

Actually, jazz and Aladeen have a pretty interesting back and forth on page 42 if anyone wants to take a read.

Speaking of my interactions with Jazz. If what you are saying is true. This is how a conversation in scum chat could have gone round 2.

Aladeen: 

Hey yo Jazz I totally can't change the MK off of NIK

Jazz:

Oh that sucks ass bruh

Aladeen:

IKR we so f**ked

Jazz:

Yah I guess there is nothing we can.

Aladeen:

Intoews is so great at mafia his logic is undeniable - I think he is on to me because I am totally the Lackey

Jazz:

What a oddly random thing to say while you are frantically posting at NF

On 9/22/2023 at 8:45 PM, thejazz97 said:

dude I am tripping balls so I am extremely just running on vibes here 

On 9/22/2023 at 8:56 PM, thejazz97 said:

yeah I did and I showed it to my friends, I told them to try and keep a straight face and they did and then it wasn’t as fun after that 

On 9/22/2023 at 9:02 PM, thejazz97 said:

hmmm don’t like that entrance from zfetch

Jazz was there.

• Haha 1

Actually, jazz and Aladeen have a pretty interesting back and forth on page 42 if anyone wants to take a read.

If you want my take on it, Scum Jazz was trying to setup me up for a future mislynch by saying that if I was town I should be MKed.

You do see the ridiculous logic in this don't you? Especially when he himself was submitting the Kills, at the very least we know that he COULD submit the kills because he is the one fetch saw kill TL. (Which again goes back to my point about he NIK lynch.)

The next round should I have not been MKed, conveniently, they could start in on getting me mislynched.

39 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Ok so in the movie, the knights who say Ni are definitely not towny and prevent Arthur and his men from passing through the forest until they gift shrubbery... blah blah.. Later, Arthur and his knights end up having to escape the "Knights who say Nit" assault on them with "Nit's" and asking ridiculous tasks of Arthur after he gifts them a shrubbery.

These dudes are anti-town!

I'm gonna watch the clip to verify this when I get home but if this is true I'm down to vote based on this, shrubbery afaik has done nothing to me

IMO the only 100% confirmed townie is Duce.

Everyone else could still be scum.

Yes some were cleared by TL but in a game with tracker, watcher and sheriff you have to think there would be at least one investigation immune role.

Also sorry LL - there might possibly be no doc

At this point I am unwilling to vote the following:

DUCE

LL

Ilunga

I think there is no point to voting 3p at this time so also not voting for:

AE

I could see a case where I could vote one of the "cleared" players but there would have to be a lot of proof pointing to them in other ways so unlikely to vote:

SD

Intoews

Which Leaves in my opinon:

AT 

WW

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Right, confuse town. Why would a town role be designed to confuse town, that's a scum role. 

But how would that be advantageous to scum if they are the ones seeing fruit vending? Literally the roles makes no sense to me at all and is the first I have ever heard of it.

10 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

IMO the only 100% confirmed townie is Duce.

Everyone else could still be scum.

Yes some were cleared by TL but in a game with tracker, watcher and sheriff you have to think there would be at least one investigation immune role.

Also sorry LL - there might possibly be no doc

At this point I am unwilling to vote the following:

DUCE

LL

Ilunga

I think there is no point to voting 3p at this time so also not voting for:

AE

I could see a case where I could vote one of the "cleared" players but there would have to be a lot of proof pointing to them in other ways so unlikely to vote:

SD

Intoews

Which Leaves in my opinon:

AT 

WW

BJ said no bastard roles, and, AND the kingpin is dead. Kingpin is the only investigation immune player in the game.

Stop it, your wolf is showing.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Ok so rearranging my list from last night a wee bit due to Ni paranoia.

SD, Toews, Duke, Me - town

AE, AT - townish

------

Illy

Wellwood

Deen

I don't like how you are completely clearing SD and Toews though. Obviously you are not cleared either there is no evidence of a doc this game.

And AE is NOT town.