The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

6631.jpg

MAFIA: THE HOLY GRAIL

Welcome to Mafia: The Holy Grail - King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table have learned the location of the Grail and have undertaken the quest of finding and retrieving it. They will have to navigate the world and face dangerous monsters and evil forces that await them on their journey. Will their journey bring fortune or despair? Only time will tell...

Mafia: The Holy Grail

Gameplay:

- This will be a closed setup game, though I will say kind of Vanilla. The 2 main factions are the Knights & Heroes (VT) vs the Evil Forces (Mafia). A 3rd party may or may not exist in this game.

- This is a fun game intended for 15-20 players, though I am flexible on the numbers.

Round Layout:

The first round of the game will last 48 hours, then drop to 24 hour night cycle upon the start of round 2 and onwards. Rounds will close at 9:00PM Pacific Time.

Rules:

1. Specials must submit their actions to me before 9:00 PM PST when the round is over. All votes must be submitted before 9:00 PM PST; Nightfall and actions will subsequently follow. Once the Nightfall summary has been posted, the next round will begin. My real life schedule is different now than the last time I hosted. I will be always be around for nightfalls but expect may 1-2 vote counts (at best) between rounds.

2. All General Basic Rules of Mafia Apply. 

3. Editing of posts is never allowed. If you have something to fix, do so in another reply.

4. Last words are for lynched players only. Players killed by Specials do not get last words.

5. There is NO PMing outside of the designated PMs shared with the host.

6. It is recommended that all players go Anon before the game!

7. If a player misses 2 votes in a row, they will be GK'd (no time for subs - if you sign up, don't disappear before the site disappears).

8. Have fun!

Edited by Blue Jay 22
  • Like 4