The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

You're theory about me being Lackey and not able to submit the Kill is such BS.

In fact there is another ability Lackey's often have which is investigation immunity.

Speaking of my interactions with Jazz. If what you are saying is true. This is how a conversation in scum chat could have gone round 2.

Aladeen: 

Hey yo Jazz I totally can't change the MK off of NIK

Jazz:

Oh that sucks ass bruh

Aladeen:

IKR we so f**ked

Jazz:

Yah I guess there is nothing we can.

Aladeen:

Intoews is so great at mafia his logic is undeniable - I think he is on to me because I am totally the Lackey

Jazz:

What a oddly random thing to say while you are frantically posting at NF

Jazz was there.

I did not realize Jazz was there at nightfall on N2. I need to think on this.

7 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Has Aladeen been correct with any of his stronger reads so far? I'm taking a quick scroll through his ISO and it's incredible how virtually every bold claim he made turned out to be wrong.

Could be derp town coincidence but I think at this stage in the game, you'd surely land on a correct read, even if by accident.

Considering my only truly strong read was on MR in large part because of HIS FAKE CLAIM, I would also put to you when have you been correct with a strong read. I have not seen you lead the charge on any flipped scum.

You can hide behind your investigation result from TL but your obsession with Lackey and the logic you are trying to use to find a reason to get the town to vote me makes me think you are investigation immune role.

Even the shit you posted about Jazz would objectively show that I am unlikely to be scum/scum with him. So keep posting stuff because the more you do the more it shows that I am less likely to be scum than you. 

• Haha 1

You laugh at that post like its absurd to think there would be an investigation immune role in this game.

Hmmmmm Tracker, Watcher, Sheriff, Doc (maybe), Vig. 

Actually if LL is telling the truth about his role I think 100% there is an investigation immune role and it's Intoews. 

14 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Has Aladeen been correct with any of his stronger reads so far? I'm taking a quick scroll through his ISO and it's incredible how virtually every bold claim he made turned out to be wrong.

Could be derp town coincidence but I think at this stage in the game, you'd surely land on a correct read, even if by accident.

No, he's mafia but it's more entertaining to keep him around to insult everyone and swear at us next round.

I actually feel like Wellwood is the best lynch, duke can hit Deen or Illunga, I get to die.

Easy peasy

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Considering my only truly strong read was on MR in large part because of HIS FAKE CLAIM, I would also put to you when have you been correct with a strong read. I have not seen you lead the charge on any flipped scum.

You can hide behind your investigation result from TL but your obsession with Lackey and the logic you are trying to use to find a reason to get the town to vote me makes me think you are investigation immune role.

Even the shit you posted about Jazz would objectively show that I am unlikely to be scum/scum with him. So keep posting stuff because the more you do the more it shows that I am less likely to be scum than you. 

Off the top of my head:

- I was one of the few people suggesting Snake Doctor was town being pushed as an easy mislynch candidate early on.

- I immediately pegged SS as scum and pushed for his lynch.

- Again, I was one of the few suggesting that J23 felt townier than some of our other inactives.

Would love to hear even a few of your reads/predictions that turned out to be true. It's entirely possible I missed them during my quick scroll of your ISO. The things I did notice were almost always wrong or insignificant to the game.

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

No, he's mafia but it's more entertaining to keep him around to insult everyone and swear at us next round.

I actually feel like Wellwood is the best lynch, duke can hit Deen or Illunga, I get to die.

Easy peasy

f**k off, it's my turn to die. I've been confirmed town for a couple rounds now.

• Haha 1

Deens just muddying the water, continues to try and push the PoE wider, introduces crack pot shit about 5 3p roles and only one mafia.

Attacks confirmed town on the basis of bastard roles despite bj no bastards and the kp already dead.

Says an angel is 3p indy win. Some angel

I mean... come on.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Deens just muddying the water, continues to try and push the PoE wider, introduces crack pot shit about 5 3p roles and only one mafia.

Attacks confirmed town on the basis of bastard roles despite bj no bastards and the kp already dead.

I mean... come on.

Sorry who is confirmed. No bastardized roles but furit vendors, angels and 3 headed giants? give your head a shake LL

7 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Off the top of my head:

- I was one of the few people suggesting Snake Doctor was town being pushed as an easy mislynch candidate early on.

- I immediately pegged SS as scum and pushed for his lynch.

- Again, I was one of the few suggesting that J23 felt townier than some of our other inactives.

Would love to hear even a few of your reads/predictions that turned out to be true. It's entirely possible I missed them during my quick scroll of your ISO. The things I did notice were almost always wrong or insignificant to the game.

Wow you defended townies that any scum would know is town. That doesn't impress me and SS wasn't lynched FYI, so using that to say that a scum would never bus a teammate especially to the point of not being lynched never happens.

Your own defensive points are literally a scum's resume for game MVP.

10 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Hooooo boy that sure got Aladeen rattled. Wonder why. :emot-parrot:

I'm not rattled at all man, Lynch me I really don't give AF but if You are investigation Immune this win for your scum team is meaningless anyways IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Wow you defended townies that any scum would know is town. That doesn't impress me and SS wasn't lynched FYI, so using that to say that a scum would never bus a teammate especially to the point of not being lynched never happens.

Your own defensive points are literally a scum's resume for game MVP.

Okay, so you couldn't find anything you were correct on either. Cool, thanks for confirming.

10 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I mean... come on.

Come on? man I literally posted that just before I went to sleep. about 5 3p roles. I don't actually believe that's the case. I write what is on my mind while I see it. 

3P that is all about the town sounds less likely that indy my friend and if you don't see that then... I mean... cum on.