The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT Canucks - Oilers PRESZN (9/27)

Rate this topic

Zfetch

This preseason game brought to you by Nickleback.

0-0 after one, lets get the boys BUZZIN catch em with SPEED and get some RNG going our way with maybe an OP goalie performance this time instead of an Arturs moment

Fantasy: 5 potential NHL busts to be wary of in drafts | theScore.com

DREAMS DO COME TRUE

• Vintage 1

The alternate forum isn't working right now. Guess it's overwhelmed with member chiming in post this game and it's not able to take in all that data at once. I'm sure the bugs will be  fixed at some point. So................that's why I'm in here.

Thought they looked good. No one looked outta' place; new guys, young guys and goes without saying, the big guns.

I especially liked Blueger and Bains. Hogs looked good too. Joshua had a better game. DeSmith IS our back up to be sure!

Petey phenomenal on face offs; definitely looks to seriously improve his game as he said he would. Good to see Captain Quinn shoot more. 

I don't usually watch games with telescopic vision, but I sure was tonight and all in all they played a sound game. It was a great test to see how the PK would do against the potent Oiler's power play. Looking' good thus far. 

I can't wait for real games to start with a full roster. Raty and Bains may make things interesting come final roster choices!

Go Canucks Go!

12 hours ago, Sativika said:

The alternate forum isn't working right now. Guess it's overwhelmed with member chiming in post this game and it's not able to take in all that data at once. I'm sure the bugs will be  fixed at some point. So................that's why I'm in here.

Thought they looked good. No one looked outta' place; new guys, young guys and goes without saying, the big guns.

I especially liked Blueger and Bains. Hogs looked good too. Joshua had a better game. DeSmith IS our back up to be sure!

Petey phenomenal on face offs; definitely looks to seriously improve his game as he said he would. Good to see Captain Quinn shoot more. 

I don't usually watch games with telescopic vision, but I sure was tonight and all in all they played a sound game. It was a great test to see how the PK would do against the potent Oiler's power play. Looking' good thus far. 

I can't wait for real games to start with a full roster. Raty and Bains may make things interesting come final roster choices!

Go Canucks Go!

The URL changed.  It's canucksfanforum.com now