The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Mild Feb 19th, 11AM PST

Rate this topic

Coconuts

On 2/19/2024 at 10:12 AM, stawns said:

I'm back after getting a 3 day suspension for asking mods to get a certain moderator to stop responding to every post I make, even though I haven't replied to them in 2 years

CFF is just a barrel of laughs eh 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Coconuts said:

CFF is just a barrel of laughs eh 

It's so toxic.......personal attack after personal attacks.  Very few of the people I enjoy discussing Canucks with even surface there and many who were ok here have gone off the deep end there

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

On 2/20/2024 at 3:38 PM, stawns said:

It's so toxic.......personal attack after personal attacks.  Very few of the people I enjoy discussing Canucks with even surface there and many who were ok here have gone off the deep end there

It's the hypocrisy that gets to me.

" Don't say xxx, because that's just your opinion'

then the person goes on to state  something like it's a fact when it is, just, like, their opinion, man.

blanket statements are kind of annoying too 

" EVERYONE said xxxxxxx" and they were all wrong; but I was right.

when, in truth, 10-20 people said "xxxxxx"

Mods asking people to obey rules- then placing love emotis on posts that are direct personal attacks.

I try to remember that I'm going through a bit of a rough time, and that colours my perspective, however it is getting harder to glean enjoyment from that place.

Also- the gatekeeping from folks that think theirs's, is the only way to be a fan.