The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Can't wait for the scum bags on that defense to get what they deserve. That's just disrespecting the rest of the league and their co-workers. Feel bad for the 10 or 12 guys who weren't a part of it but will still be seen as a part of it. Before you bring up spygate..there's a big difference between stealing a handful of hand signals and calls and purposly trying to end the careers of other players (a bonus if you can hit a player so hard he has to be carted off) .. sick

So que the Manning to Miami?

Dolphins have been reported as a front runner because Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross has been waiting to make a big splash by getting a big name player to make up for the fact he couldn't get a big name Coach to come to Miami. They will pay Peyton.

Plus Peyton gets to play Brady twice a year. Manning instantly makes the Dolphins a playoff team if he goes there. Couple that with the weather and it's a nice place to retire.

I don't see another place that is a better fit.

Besides they already bought Peyton Manning Dolphin billboards...

You should me more interested in the fact that this actually happened, for 3 years, more than which player snitched.

It'll be interesting to see how this affects Williams and the Rams. Makes it a little more hairy since the guy being accused now works for a different team.

So que the Manning to Miami?

Dolphins have been reported as a front runner because Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross has been waiting to make a big splash by getting a big name player to make up for the fact he couldn't get a big name Coach to come to Miami. They will pay Peyton.

Plus Peyton gets to play Brady twice a year. Manning instantly makes the Dolphins a playoff team if he goes there. Couple that with the weather and it's a nice place to retire.

I don't see another place that is a better fit.

Besides they already bought Peyton Manning Dolphin billboards...

Archived