The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

How was Uncle Willy's?

It's been about 2 years since I have been there last.

Same old.

Comfort food. Decent, but not fancy. Good place if you want to bloat your stomach with food and carbs that you can't work off even after a grueling stroll through nearly Metrotown several times over (my Nike+iPod sensor said the total, which included several rests to prevent exhaustion, came out to be about 3 miles).

Good way to get fat.

It looks like that old Hara's buffet in surrey is changing up finally heh, Hara's was ok for their different ethnick areas haha

I wonder if it will still be a buffet...

Do anyone who is ever coming close to thinking of going to the Oriental Buffet in Surrey DON'T! Food there is terrible, If you dont order a jug of coke they fill your glass up from a jug of coke thats been watered down from all the ice that was in it. Its just an all around bad idea.

Not all together sure why so many people go there. Mostly PWTs I think getting their one good meal a week

PWT (po white trash) if anyone didnt know.

I just got home and now I need to eat.

Spent most of the evening chilling with a friend in Ladner.

I hate Ladner. I have a soccer game there once or twice a year. I hat eit because they don't know how to properly line a soccer field.

Instead of using a paint can to make the touch lines, they decide to dig a little 1cm trench and fill it with crushed chalk. And I play wing so everytime I get checked on the sides, I fall and eat chalk.

FACK YOU LADNER

I just got home and now I need to eat.

Spent most of the evening chilling with a friend in Ladner.

I have a bunch of friends who invited themselves over for dinner/drinks today. God damn it I hate human contact.