The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Going by his hair and how he looked out of sorts I'd imagine it had something to do with a fallout with his family or he's either been found out, or he's in a brutal war and he's going to try to end it or something. I can't see him fighting it out with the cops since he'd be against his brother, so probably a cartel.

Going by his hair and how he looked out of sorts I'd imagine it had something to do with a fallout with his family or he's either been found out, or he's in a brutal war and he's going to try to end it or something. I can't see him fighting it out with the cops since he'd be against his brother, so probably a cartel.

Considering he had a fake name/id, was in California and was getting an under the table car loaded with heavy machine guns...I'd say he's experiencing a fallout of some kind.

That being said, I think it was last season (or the season before) where the flash foward had the teddy bear parts floating in his pool, and police agents seemingly "collecting evidence" from it.. That turned out to be something completely opposite of what you would expect. The writers are so brilliant that I have a feeling it's not what it seems. Maybe some kind of drug kingpin road trip adventure?

Saul sends the 2 guys to Ted's place to write a cheque to the IRS and once he did,he tried to run away and slipped and broke his neck

One of the guy he sends is eggs Tyrone from Workaholics. Unrelated but awesome video

I hate it when the only decent videos of something all have embedding disabled... I hope whoever disables embedding gets some sort of nasty blood disease

The 2nd half premiers in summer of 2013? What? So we have to wait a long time to catch the other half of the season? Man, am hungry for more episodes, I can't wait that long.

Yea, I'm thinking of not watching the rest of this season just because it's annoying having these mid season cut-offs. They did the same with Walking Dead, and I stopped watching after part 1. Mostly because the show was terrible but it just fracks with the rhythm

• 4 weeks later...

Holy mother of hell.. Literally just finished a minute ago.

I was gonna have a heart attack thinking they wouldn't finish in time..

Then there's that ending.. Holy ****. I'm speechless.

Best one this season.

Archived