The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

not as good as I thought it would be, seemed really rushed.

##SPOILERS####

Walt= " Because I said so?"

Walt never would have said this a few years ago

I really feel like he's going to go down hard.

Also even though they got away with their caper, it was a very sloppy result for someone who is known for being so precise and neat.

Curious about the grand caymans thing.

##SPOILERS####

Also even though they got away with their caper, it was a very sloppy result for someone who is known for being so precise and neat.

He's a changed man.

Really?

Lesson learned; never watch it with family. Nobody shuts the hell up and you miss things.

Haha I hear you. Every time I try and watch it with my girlfriend she seems to drift off momentarily during those subtle moments that tie things together... Then she asks me what's going on 10 minutes later.

##SPOILERS####

It wasn't the most dramatic episode, but man, that first flash forward scene at the beginning was really all worth it for me. Can't wait to find out what leads to having a trunk full of.....

It wasn't the most dramatic episode, but man, that first flash forward scene at the beginning was really all worth it for me. Can't wait to find out what leads to having a trunk full of.....

...Teddy bears.

##SPOILERS####

Isn't that the whole point of the story? A person, "Walt" being transformed into another character?

Haha I hear you. Every time I try and watch it with my girlfriend she seems to drift off momentarily during those subtle moments that tie things together... Then she asks me what's going on 10 minutes later.

ADD?

<p>

<br />

Isn&#39;t that the whole point of the story? A person, &quot;Walt&quot; being transformed into another character?<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

I don't know, I just think his intial reasons for getting into this were noble and I was actually cheering for walt. Now I hope he goes down because I really think its more of an ego stroke than anything for him now.

<p><br />

<br />

</p>

I don't know, I just think his intial reasons for getting into this were noble and I was actually cheering for walt. Now I hope he goes down because I really think its more of an ego stroke than anything for him now.

Well, that is why the show is called "Breaking Bad". Walt becoming bad is the whole point, otherwise they wouldn't have named it "Breaking Bad". The minute you start doing illegal activities and stealing lab materials from class, is the minute that you become bad since you are doing unethical things. The whole noble thing went out the door in the first couple of episodes regardless of what the reason was behind it.

this the final season?

On August 14, 2011, AMC announced that Breaking Bad was renewed for a fifth and final season consisting of 16 episodes.[4] The season will be split into two parts, each consisting of 8 episodes. The first half premiered on July 15, 2012, with the second half premiering in summer 2013.[5]

Archived