The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Halo 4 Thread

Caboose

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone else been watching this Forward Unto Dawn thing?

Acting isn't the greatest, but it confirms my belief that a Halo movie is possible and would probably be great.

I'm hoping the success the series has been having will motivate someone with power to do something about that.

Same thing as call of duty. Teen boy shooter

Halo is easy to enjoy. All the "cool big grown ups" rag on it, but only because they want to look cool and grown up at the Valve/Bethesda fanboy parties (don't get me wrong, both companies put out amazing games that I love...it's an analogy). Halo is not supposed to be sophisticated. You know this.

I ain't paying $60 for it, but I'm dern well gonna play it.

I'm canceling my pre-order tomorrow for the regular ed. but only because a friend of mine is getting a limited edition for me where he works. Really every single Halo game I have is either Limited or Legendary (except Halo 1 and ODST since they only come in normal), so yes I'm a fanboy like that.

I'm pretty excited =D

Heading to the midnight release now! I won't be going to sleep and took a week off work!

Going to be one hell of a good time.

Anyone else making halo related drinks?

I'm gonna rock the unsc green tea!

-Vodka, tequila, gin, rum, triple sec, sweet and sour mix with a splash of coke!

Soooooooooo excited!

Been waiting all year

Heading to the midnight release now! I won't be going to sleep and took a week off work!

Going to be one hell of a good time.

Anyone else making halo related drinks?

I'm gonna rock the unsc green tea!

-Vodka, tequila, gin, rum, triple sec, sweet and sour mix with a splash of coke!

Soooooooooo excited!

Been waiting all year

I'll be a pleb and go get a H4 slurpee cup.

Archived