Moenzip, Brodziak8p, Kostitsynzip

Hagman3p, Regin2p, Morrison5p

Boll5p, Thornton5p

Salozip, Brodie

Morriszip, Tallinderzip

Lundin7p, Teubert

Michalekdnp

Bobrovskywell played but no points

You gotta love when Boston and Columbus collide, I know I am in for 10 points, maybe more!

Also, welcome back Peter Regin, 2 points is a nice way to ease into the lineup.

52 points, 3 players still on the ice in late games and One Question: this would be 62 points IF bobrovsky is awarded a win for finishing a game started by Bryzgalov, the reason I don't know the answer is that bryz was winning it when he was relieved in the 3rd period...bob went on to stop all shots. Do both get the win? does the reliever get the win or the starter?

52 points, 3 players still on the ice in late games and One Question: this would be 62 points IF bobrovsky is awarded a win for finishing a game started by Bryzgalov, the reason I don't know the answer is that bryz was winning it when he was relieved in the 3rd period...bob went on to stop all shots. Do both get the win? does the reliever get the win or the starter?

News From the Shark Tank

San Jose Sharks General Manager would like to announce that Cody Bass has been sent to the minor league Saskatoon Tigers HCL in order to play some real game time minutes and keep his edge. Cody will see the big team again this year, as there will certainly be room for him over the course of the long season. Cody Bass is NOT waiver eligible.

At the same time, San Jose would like to activate Adam Burish from LTIR. On paper, this team is finally healthy and all on the same page. In reality, we have more than one walking wounded, indicated below as day to day by the + sign after the name.

San Jose Sharks Current Full Roster:

Steve Sullivan - Jason Spezza - Daniel Briere

Andrei Kostitsyn - Kyle Brodziak - Brendan Morrison

Travis Moen - Peter Regin - Niklas Hagman

Marco Sturm - Adam Burish+ - Shawn Thornton

Jared Boll

Sami Salo - Mike Green+

Zbynek Michalek+ - T.J. Brodie

Derek Morris - Henrik Tallinder

Mike Lundin - Colton Teubert

James Reimer

Sergei Bobrovsky

*Saskatoon Tigers HCL*

F: Mike Duco - Kirill Kabanov - Patrick O'Sullivan - Cody Bass

D: Justin Falk

G: Ben Bishop, Jeff Frazee

I see, yes, that makes sense. This happened before with Bryz and Bob....I am comfortable with it. The thing that intrigues me is that the 5million dollar Bryzgalov is not the goalie he was brought in to be. This is the second time already he has been relieved in a game that he was winning when he was pulled. To top it off, Big Bob has better looking stats in GAA and S%

Something could twist in the wind over the coming months and Bobrovsky could find himself in a starter position with a 5million dollar back up ....wow. Who would have thought?

Bryzgalov wasn't 'pulled'. Had to leave the game due to a lower body injury.

Transactions

1a52c3724ef0b578db93f7309a01.jpeg

[Assign] The Ottawa Senators would like to assign Brett Connolly to the Windsor Warriors. Then we would like to loan him to the Canadian National Junior team. This was a mutual decision. Brett and the organisation are honored to see Brett put on the red and white to represent his country.

[Activation] The Ottawa Senators would like to activate Frazer Mclaren of the LTIR and assign him to the active roster.

News From the Shark Tank

San Jose re-assigns Colton Teubert to the Saskatoon Tigers

San Jose recalls Justin Falk from the Saskatoon Tigers

This completes our major transactions for the next few days.

The Updated Roster simply moves Falk into Teuberts slot.

*Updated Roster

Steve Sullivan - Jason Spezza - Daniel Briere

Andrei Kostitsyn - Kyle Brodziak - Brendan Morrison

Travis Moen - Peter Regin - Niklas Hagman

Marco Sturm - Adam Burish+ - Shawn Thornton

Jared Boll

Sami Salo - Mike Green+

Zbynek Michalek+ - Henrik Tallinder

Derek Morris - T.J. Brodie

Mike Lundin - Justin Falk

James Reimer

Sergei Bobrovsky