The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

I'm more concerned with what kind of pansy hits the report button in what's supposed to be a group of people playing a game together. I get we're all part of the site and there are board rules but whoever it was....personal attack time....you're a 9 year old girl.

In a league with 30 people and 420+ pages, arguments are going to happen. It's human nature, you're not going to agree with every body every time.

I never let a persons opinion on a certain matter affect my judgement of that person, because I know in a couple days time we'll agree on something else. Arguments are all water off a ducks back to me.

I don't think anyone should be banned or push to have someone banned, or tempt fate and get banned. That being said: if a supermod threatens to shut down our thread and bans someone...the general hint is that the action leading to that warning and ban ought to cease. In the interest of our thread remaining, lets move on.

EC Salzburg confirm they have signed G Marty Turco to a short-time contract. Turco is only expected to play in the European Trophy Finals / Red Bulls Salute, played in Austria between December 16th and 18th.

Interesting stuff, the speculation is that he has a tentative NHL deal and this would serve as his 'warm up' to get back in game shape.

Who has Turco now?

Archived