The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

I was merely inquiring that since he had such a serious emphasis on following the rules of the board, that I needed a clarification on the "Trolling other fantasy leagues are not permitted. If you are not part of the league do not post in the thread." rule in the fantasy board, that is all.

Could you clarify that at all? I don't follow...

And the trolling other leagues is geared more towards members of a game that would go into another game for trolling purposes. Primal doesn't seem to be trolling at all. He has a vested interest in the game and clearly enjoyed his time in the league. The fact that he is still interested in the events of the game is something we should appreciate.

Holy cow, EOTM, you really have been fracked over by injuries all year long.

I'm not sure who was more snake bitten this year, you or CON.

/ Actually, CON I suppose since you are in playoff contention and Detroit is not. Honourable mention to Minny and SJ too. Yeesh, reminds me of my first year. Brutal. Sympathies.

// BTW, anecdotally, there have been more injuries for me to post this year, and serious ones, than the last two years. Real trend in my mind.

I was merely inquiring that since he had such a serious emphasis on following the rules of the board, that I needed a clarification on the "Trolling other fantasy leagues are not permitted. If you are not part of the league do not post in the thread." rule in the fantasy board, that is all.

Could you clarify that at all? I don't follow...

And the trolling other leagues is geared more towards members of a game that would go into another game for trolling purposes. Primal doesn't seem to be trolling at all. He has a vested interest in the game and clearly enjoyed his time in the league. The fact that he is still interested in the events of the game is something we should appreciate.

I remember that.

You've the distinction of being one of the best worst teams in the League every year basically. I don't think you've ever had a chance to see what a healthy line-up could do for a prolonged period.

Most of us deal with 1-3 injuries at a time. Anything approaching 6+ is ridiculous bad luck.

Now that you point this out it makes a bit of sense that some people here might consider me a troll, I had no such intentions, of trolling anyone, i have congratulated the SAN JOSE GM on some nice moves, bantered a little with players I had an okay time with and left anyone else alone. Now that I understand, however, the light bulb has come on, shall we say. Take care. I will say that in the background from almost the moment I had resigned, I was thinking there was an interest in my coming back, and I was interested in coming back. I think some small percentage of players may disagree with that, and as is fair, I will abide by that dis-interest. It was my silly fault for re-signing in disgust in the first place..i should have stuck by that a bit harder....

..final word: it is a good game you have here, or I wouldn't have been interested in coming back. I think you all can thank your executive and C2X for that. Good luck in the post season.

Now that you point this out it makes a bit of sense that some people here might consider me a troll, I had no such intentions, of trolling anyone, i have congratulated the SAN JOSE GM on some nice moves, bantered a little with players I had an okay time with and left anyone else alone. Now that I understand, however, the light bulb has come on, shall we say. Take care. I will say that in the background from almost the moment I had resigned, I was thinking there was an interest in my coming back, and I was interested in coming back. I think some small percentage of players may disagree with that, and as is fair, I will abide by that dis-interest. It was my silly fault for re-signing in disgust in the first place..i should have stuck by that a bit harder....

..final word: it is a good game you have here, or I wouldn't have been interested in coming back. I think you all can thank your executive and C2X for that. Good luck in the post season.

LIke I said, I was just making sure that he wasn't breaking any board rules, that's all.

@theminister: you should've seen my team last year. At one point half my roster was out all at once, and pretty much everyone hit the IR at some point.

Fair enough, I may have taken it the wrong way. I just wanted to hopefully nip any brewing argument in the bud, it appears I misread though. My mistake, and apologies Yoshi. :)

You shouldn't base your intentions on what you call the "small percentage". In any job, even the NHL, I'm sure not everybody get's along. BM.24 resigned in this league out of anger and frustration last year too b4 the whole quitting fiasco, and as long as you aren't being a burden to the league and are supernice to Curt, you can probably come back at a different position.

I wasn't trying to stop you from posting, just looking for clarification on rules, that was all. I have no "beef" with you, I barely talked with you :P

LOL

P.S. The one thing I DO like about the new board format is that I finally learnt how to use the Multiquote function =D

Yeah, sorry, I have been hangin out in canucks talk lately and got a little thin skinned. I took your question a little too much like a biker tossing out a one liner at a ladies tea party...and I realize you didn't mean to have it come across like that.

Holy cow, EOTM, you really have been fracked over by injuries all year long.

I'm not sure who was more snake bitten this year, you or CON.

/ Actually, CON I suppose since you are in playoff contention and Detroit is not. Honourable mention to Minny and SJ too. Yeesh, reminds me of my first year. Brutal. Sympathies.

// BTW, anecdotally, there have been more injuries for me to post this year, and serious ones, than the last two years. Real trend in my mind.

Archived