The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

NOTE:

Teams that have not yet submitted depth charts to me for the purposes of creating the new charts, please do so asap. I only have 8 left and I'd like to get them finished so I can start working on getting the future considerations through.

Also, are there any MIA GMs? We have one or two applicants waiting in the wings and would rather get them in before the draft rather than after if there are open spots to be filled.

NOTE:

Teams that have not yet submitted depth charts to me for the purposes of creating the new charts, please do so asap. I only have 8 left and I'd like to get them finished so I can start working on getting the future considerations through.

Also, are there any MIA GMs? We have one or two applicants waiting in the wings and would rather get them in before the draft rather than after if there are open spots to be filled.

NOTE:

With three deals in the pipe, this ended up being a fine holiday Monday. Thank you to all those involved, the only thing I can say before they are posted by the league is these outgoing players are all fine hockey players that I would have back on my team any day of the week. I am happy to say the Rangers managed to make three purely hockey trades that addressed the needs of the organization for the coming years. More on this after the league recognizes the trades.

The New York Rangers release Freddie Meyer of Modo Hockey Ornskoldsvik, in the Svensk Elitseiren.

Freddie enjoyed playing for coach Ulf Samuelsson under General Manager Markus Naslund last season, and has been without an NHL contract for a Calendar year, leaving the then named Thrashers for the Swedish hockey Mecca, home of so many NHL greats. We wish Freddie all the best in the future, and look forward to seeing him play with Modo again.

Hey Curt,

Andrew Brunette is actually not on my team, he was just left on my offseason roster after I traded him last year... He is correctly on his rightful teams depth chart (Can't remember whose it is), so he just needs to be deleted from mine. Thanks

Archived