The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

I never wore a cup. buddy of mine took a hit down there, cracked the cup which then scizzored his bag of pucks off. Can I say that here? hrm, let me make a change...there we go, double entendre.

*different sport though. Oh rings....we were talking rings. lol

Intense action at the MSG last night, I thought it was edge of the seat hockey, and that is what I like to see.

Same can be said for our playoffs!

Washington leads Jersey 68-39

LA leads Winnipeg 75-56.

Having the last goalie standing will make or break the Jets this series, as they have pulled to less than a 20 point difference last night. Now a shut out win or a win with an assist for legendary Martin Brodeur may be all it takes. Bernier is putting up points as well, and could be a factor, but as of now, winnipeg's fate is tied to Brodeur almost exclusively. Out east, with two games to go, Washington appears to have a swarm advantage over the lone skater for New Jersey, Carl Hagelin. Jersey will put up a brave attempt, but the wall of players on Washington's side will surely advance. The finals look to get interesting,

Most Future Considerations have now been settled, with the exception of 5 or 6.

An issue has arisen where teams would include a pick or prospect as Future Considerations of a deal, and then have traded the pick or prospect in a separate deal later on, or have dealt the same pick/prospect multiple times. These issues must be cleared up immediately, and teams owing picks/prospects to another team must come to an agreement with the other team and inform the league. Teams that don't honour the future considerations of their deals will be met with penalties from the league in the form of forfeited draft picks (highest to lowest), unsigned player rights, etc.

Starting immediately, any asset that is included as future considerations in a trade will be considered frozen, tagged and put in italics on the team chart. The asset will not be able to be moved except to complete the future considerations of a trade, unless the terms of the deal no longer require the asset to be included.

Intense action at the MSG last night, I thought it was edge of the seat hockey, and that is what I like to see.

Same can be said for our playoffs!

Washington leads Jersey 68-39

LA leads Winnipeg 75-56.

Having the last goalie standing will make or break the Jets this series, as they have pulled to less than a 20 point difference last night. Now a shut out win or a win with an assist for legendary Martin Brodeur may be all it takes. Bernier is putting up points as well, and could be a factor, but as of now, winnipeg's fate is tied to Brodeur almost exclusively. Out east, with two games to go, Washington appears to have a swarm advantage over the lone skater for New Jersey, Carl Hagelin. Jersey will put up a brave attempt, but the wall of players on Washington's side will surely advance. The finals look to get interesting,

Archived