The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

There's something incredibly wrong with the Pre-Season Schedule

NUCKS4CUP 28

Had to come back to see if this was still going. Although who knows, maybe the play today and tomorrow, then show it on TV on the same day for the preseason. Van wins here and Cal wins there.....

I still say its a split squad game.

tongue.gif

Did you make this topic just for attention? Because you started this topic looking for an answer someone gave you an answer 1 minute after your posted this retarded topic, and now it is 4 pages deep and you haven't posted once since you started this topic, not even a thank you to someone who posted the info for you or a thanks for letting me know everyone? Plus I see you have posted over 2.000 times so you aren't a rookie to this site, but you sure act like one, and they did this last year inthe pre season what I don't understand you have been on here for a few years now and you make this topic? seriously? and then not even respond to one person after you create a crap topic nice work rookie!

No wounder no one likes the Vancouver Canucks, when they come to our message board and see stupid topics like this and then say to themselves I thought Canadians knew hockey, yet retards want to continue this stupid topic on and on for their shats and giggles, get this topic of this board it's just STUPID.

No wounder no one likes the Vancouver Canucks, when they come to our message board and see stupid topics like this and then say to themselves I thought Canadians knew hockey, yet retards want to continue this stupid topic on and on for their shats and giggles, get this topic of this board it's just STUPID.

Archived