The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

You're a mod for two hours, what would you do?

You have power over the three chat forums (OffTopic, Entertainment, White Noise)

ohh, good question. that's a tough one. i'd probably back out some of the changes to the entertainment board (remove other sports, since it doesn't really fit with the rest). I'd probably review some of the banned members that contributed to WN in the past, why they were banned, and make some judgement calls on letting some back on a trial basis to see how they act when they return. maybe restricting their access to WN, and maybe the other 2 boards, only during the trial. I really dont know the circumstances around some of the members banning, so as a impartial 3rd party reviewing the cases from outside the situation I feel that I'd be able to make a proper judgement call on that.

If you were a hockey player and got drafted into the NHL... let's say a late first round pick. How would you celebrate?

I'd probably host a bbq with my friends and family. I'd probably spring for some wagyu beef, since I was going to be rich in the future.

I stumbled across this today. Give it a listen and comment:

It sounds like a cat's tail is being trampled on. In fact, it matches your signature almost perfectly.

Archived