The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

So Khedira's leaving Madrid this year after his contract expires. Hmm. Any chances a Premier League side tries to pick him up or is he 100% going back to Bundesliga?

I've heard he will sign for Schalke.

Khedira has been woeful since the world cup, definitely not a top class player any more...

So Arsene Wenger will try his best to sign him

• Upvote 1

RM sign highly young sought after Brazilian right-back Danilo from Porto. €31.5 over 6 years.

Being completely honest I've heard Danilo's name here and there but don't know much about him. Suddenly he's getting all this hype now cause he's signed with a big named club like RM. I've even heard he could be one of the top RBs someday but don't know if that's a real possibility or just hype for the new player. Anyone know much about Danilo?

RM now have 3 Brazilians in their squad - Marcelo, Danilo, Lucas Silva. Like this transition, and Silva has reportedly said he won't mind being loaned out for a bit. Think that'd be best for both sides.

..and I hope Barca doesn't go after Bellerin. He's been a stud on Arsenal's back end after leaving Barca and man has he proven them wrong. I even think he's surpassed Debuchy as starting RB.

Edited by TheRussianRocket™

RM sign highly young sought after Brazilian right-back Danilo from Porto. €31.5 over 6 years.

Being completely honest I've heard Danilo's name here and there but don't know much about him. Suddenly he's getting all this hype now cause he's signed with a big named club like RM. I've even heard he could be one of the top RBs someday but don't know if that's a real possibility or just hype for the new player. Anyone know much about Danilo?

I don't think he's better than Carvajal, but they love to spend money.

Im a Gunners Fan I think its time that Arsene Wenger go up into office and bring in a new manager/coach for next season. Lots of names come to mind like Diego Simeone or Jorgen Klopp hell maybe even Pep Guardiola will be available ! These coaches can bring in big name players that are a tier above what arsene wenger can get .. remember the players wenger has signed were surplus to requirements for their former team hence why in the champions league we dont do that great because they dont have that top tier of star players such as a reus neymar or even on the back end like hummels etc etc

Im a Gunners Fan I think its time that Arsene Wenger go up into office and bring in a new manager/coach for next season. Lots of names come to mind like Diego Simeone or Jorgen Klopp hell maybe even Pep Guardiola will be available ! These coaches can bring in big name players that are a tier above what arsene wenger can get .. remember the players wenger has signed were surplus to requirements for their former team hence why in the champions league we dont do that great because they dont have that top tier of star players such as a reus neymar or even on the back end like hummels etc etc

I'm a 100% sure Simeone is staying at Athletico but I'm sure Arsene Wenger is going to get sacked. He could go to PSG.

Thank you!! haha

Must be my Argentine background but I have no idea how anyone can spell it Athletico.

It doesn't even sound like that.

If you were to skip the 't' all together when saying the word I bet not one Spaniard would notice.