The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Movie Line game

Erik Blood-Axe

Oceans Eleven

"Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts. This is no ordinary lamp. It once changed the course of a young man's life. A young man, who, like this lamp, was more than what he seemed. A diamond in the rough."

Terminator 2

Must have watched that 20 times in my teens.

From one of my all-time favorite movies:

He was horrible. The lone biker of apocalypse. A man with all the powers of Hell at his command. He could turn turn the day into night and lay to waste everything in his path. He was especially hard on little things-the helpless and the gentle creatures. He left a scorched earth in his wake befouling even the sweet desert breeze that whipped across his brow. I didn't know where he came from or why. I didn't know if he was dream or vision. But I feared that I myself had unleashed him.

Raising Arizona (and I have no idea how remembered that, haven't seen it in a looooong time)

I'm rapidly becoming a big underground success in this town.

See? In another twenty-five years, you'll be able to shake their hands in broad daylight.

Oh and above could have been any terminator movie, hah

^Sin City

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition."

Archived