Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Bob

Sedin point watch

188 posts in this topic

If they tied for the Art Ross it would go to Danny (seeing as he would have more goals). Nonetheless, I hope one of them will take it this year, and of course, my wish is to see them lift the Cup together.

A few years ago i was dead set that the Sedins were not first line material feeling that they had peaked and we had seen the most they had to offer. The way these two continue to mature and get better season after season blows me out of the water. Us canuck fans are so very lucky having not one but two players that give 110% each and every season. Canucks fans should realize what we have in these two and appreciate the fact that it may be a long time before our team aquires talent even remotely close to what we have witnessed with the Sedins.

6 Points away from beating Linden! :o

They've had a pretty unproductive month. But Henrik's still only 8 points off the Art Ross. All be it with more games played than Malkin.

I think there's a pretty good chance Hank breaks Naslund's record this season though. He needs to finish on 90pts. 28 more in 24 games. Very possible.

Updated:

1 more point for Hank to tie Linden, 2 points and he's in sole pocession of 2nd place.

Hank has moved into 2nd, but not looking like he'll take over first this season.

C'mon Hank! Go on a tear and beat Nazzy!

Awww man ... if it wasnt for that slump we would have been talking about him being the points leader. O well he'll get the record after he wins something more important this season

Going to happen fairly early next season for Hank, and near the half way mark for Daniel.

Going to happen fairly early next season for Hank, and near the half way mark for Daniel.

Bump

Now that the season is back on, we should wee the record broken within 10-15 games.

This just goes to show what a second tier team the Canucks has been throughout the years. 760+ points and you are number one!!! Well, Sakic had almost double that!!!

This just goes to show what a second tier team the Canucks has been throughout the years. 760+ points and you are number one!!! Well, Sakic had almost double that!!!

Hank just 6 points away from sole possession of 1st place.