The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannik Hansen

Slegr

I love the attention, thanks Hansen fan club girls.

I like Hansen's heart, his speed, his team play. But all too often, his hands are the problem. Let's hope he keeps putting himself in spots where his hands don't fail him. And let's keep this thread going a little longer.

I like Hansen's heart, his speed, his team play. But all too often, his hands are the problem. Let's hope he keeps putting himself in spots where his hands don't fail him. And let's keep this thread going a little longer.

Honey-Badger-Dont-Care.jpg?1303348061

Guest gumballthechewy

thats the most minus' ive ever seen

Are you serious? Then check this out:

Hey, I was gunna send this guy to the "Burrows.... Do we realm need him?" thread, but it appears to have been removed. I even went to Clutch's profile and searched his content. It's gone! :o

By the way that post had, at my last count, like 1150 minus's or something like that.

You're new to this trolling business, aren't you? :mrgreen:

i252.photobucket.com_albums_hh21_madtabby66_Online_ObviousTroll.jpg

leave honey badger alone! he's producing points, generating chances, and as you said, works hard with a low cap hit. what do you want dude? And no, he isn't "raffi torres" type.. you know why? Because his role on the team is not to be raffi torres-like

Ok i am borred, but

Hansen fan club girls. says hi.

courtney_hansen_1.jpg

Are you serious? Then check this out:

Hey, I was gunna send this guy to the "Burrows.... Do we realm need him?" thread, but it appears to have been removed. I even went to Clutch's profile and searched his content. It's gone! :o

By the way guy that post got, at my last count, like 1150 minus's or something like that.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/211587-burrows/

I respect Jannik Hansen in that he's a hard working player. His passion is usually pretty evident, and he has wheels.

But I get so frustrated seeing his offensive inabilities... those hands of stone, which neutralizes an otherwise potentially exciting third line with Cody Hodgson and Manny Malhotra.

I know Hansen will always have his fans and followers because he has a low cap hit and high work ethic, but I'd argue that if the Canucks want to continue to be considered an elite team, they need to re-evaluate his worth. He's a plugger, and on most mediocre teams he fits the bill, but upon Raymond's return, Hansen is one of those guys who I'd omit from the lineup before Hodgson or anyone else.

You might suggest that Hansen provides that hard forchecking or sandpaper edge the Canucks lack, but he's not a true 'Raffi Torres' type, and we have a whole fourth line dedicated to the bumping and bruising. A line of Hodgson, Malhotra, and Raymond really interests me, and I think would give the Canucks the extra bit of offense they need in order to score first and win some games.

Proably kicking yourself now :) . Hansen is definitely a important part of the Canucks!

What he brings to this team, is something you cant teach. Speed and tenacity. Hansen has fans because of his work ethic, and showing that with hard work you will improve. The working mans player, and my personal favorite.

You have no fans. I wonder why.

Hansen 1 Slegr 0.

For those keeping score at home

What he brings to this team, is something you cant teach. Speed and tenacity. Hansen has fans because of his work ethic, and showing that with hard work you will improve. The working mans player, and my personal favorite.

You have no fans. I wonder why.

Hansen 1 Slegr 0.

For those keeping score at home

I'm not arguing that Hansen doesn't provide speed and good work ethic. And I'm glad to see he's producing more than usual this year. With the number of injuries this year, Hansen's presence has been welcome on the team. But he's still a plugger in my estimation. He's like a Todd Marchant - very fast, but hands that will annoy the heck out of you, when you consider how many scoring chances he could be finishing. He bobbles the puck far too much, and while he has his "break-out" points this season, much of that is due to the skill of Sedins and Kesler.

Love this thread - let's keep it going!

Archived