The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Season Game Day 74

[CAR] No Scorers

[FLA] Tomas Kopecky (2), Clarke MacArthur (3)

[CGY] Rene Bourque (11), Jarome Iginla (17)

[CHI] Patrick Sharp (9)

[CBJ] No Scorers

[sTL] Ales Hemsky (7), David Backes (9), Andy McDonald (12), Alexander Steen (5)

Statistics

NHL

Individual Player Scoring (Pro Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Pro Teams)

Pro Standings

Pro Individual Leaders

Pro Points Leaders

_______________________________________________________________________________________

AHL

Individual Player Scoring (Farm Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Farm Teams)

Farm Standings

Farm Individual Leaders

Farm Points Leaders

Season Game Day 75

[MTL] No Scorers

[bOS] Jeff Carter (15), Chris Kelly (3, 4), Patrice Bergeron (5), Milan Lucic (4)

[LAK] Dany Heatley (9, 10), Owen Nolan (3), Dustin Brown (11), Justin Williams (4)

[TOR] Carl Gunnarsson (2), Matthew Lombardi (7)

[ANA] Teemu Selanne (7)

[DAL] Brendan Morrow (4)

[PHI] Claude Giroux (18), Daniel Briere (14), Blair Betts (1)

[COL] Milan Hejduk (10)

[DET] Pavel Datsyk (11)

[EDM] Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (7), Ryan Jones (6), Ryan Smyth (12), Tom Pyatt (1), Ben Eager (1)

[MIN] Guillaume Latendresse (6), Cal Clutterbuck (4), Mikko Koivu (13)

[VAN] No Scorers

Statistics

NHL

Individual Player Scoring (Pro Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Pro Teams)

Pro Standings

Pro Individual Leaders

Pro Points Leaders

_______________________________________________________________________________________

AHL

Individual Player Scoring (Farm Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Farm Teams)

Farm Standings

Farm Individual Leaders

Farm Points Leaders

4th team this season.

St Louis > Detroit > San Jose > ______ (New Team)

He played 15 games with us and got 1G + 1A, -2 and 30 shots on net playing with Tyler Bozak and Michael Frolik @ 14 min per game.

On Detroit he played 8 games and got 1G only with 16 min of ice time a game.

We tried to negotiate a contract with him but we quickly realised we wernt going to come to a consensus anywhere near his asking price.

This Just In,

Surprise, Surprise Mr. Blonde has been banned before anyone could even get the gist of his utterly perplexing name. Obviously this will not be the last of him as he's made a simple but obviously unattainable request to "not ban my next account I make" Obviously whenever and whatever he decides to come back as probably won't be around too long id like to just have people keep in mind that despite whatever anti-Canuck sentiments he may have he is a good and interesting asset to any sim league he takes part in. As sweefish may say he's a nice "intangible"

Edit: don't kill the messenger

This Just In,

Surprise, Surprise Mr. Blonde has been banned before anyone could even get the gist of his utterly perplexing name. Obviously this will not be the last of him as he's made a simple but obviously unattainable request to "not ban my next account I make" Obviously whenever and whatever he decides to come back as probably won't be around too long id like to just have people keep in mind that despite whatever anti-Canuck sentiments he may have he is a good and interesting asset to any sim league he takes part in. As sweefish may say he's a nice "intangible"

This Just In,

Edit: don't kill the messenger

Bailey only gets an additional centre position, but with 60 in face-offs, I hardly think he's suited for that role unless it's an emergency situation (i.e. Injuries to roster). Perron's also better offensively, in contrast to Bailey's defensive ability.

Bailey only gets an additional centre position, but with 60 in face-offs, I hardly think he's suited for that role unless it's an emergency situation (i.e. Injuries to roster). Perron's also better offensively, in contrast to Bailey's defensive ability.

Archived