Krazz

I come home

I see 5 pages of chaos

I see PHX being blown up

I see Yandle requesting a trade

I see many teams interested

I see Neal for PMB

WTF happened A1?

Also: lax, PHX is 2nd in west, I don't see why they are building for the future lol

Getting tired of every deal I make people complain about it and they have to be re-worked. This is the 2nd trade in a row I've made that this has happened.

Either let a commish rule free of mob mentality fears or have no commissioner and have every gm vote on every trade, this is rediculous

Getting tired of every deal I make people complain about it and they have to be re-worked. This is the 2nd trade in a row I've made that this has happened.

Either let a commish rule free of mob mentality fears or have no commissioner and have every gm vote on every trade, this is rediculous

Barrie was PPG last year, he was a key piece, not Purcell. Bjugstad was the other main piece

Plus with every saying how he shouldn't get a big return because he asked to get out, now you all say I under paid, you are all hippocrates who are mad you lost the deal

I feel bad for Intoews holy crap. AV is right all that work for A1 to murder in a couple days. This is the worst of them all, I offered a way better deal and it sounds like a lot of other GMs did too. I think you would be best as an AGM. I would like the trade vetoed as well.

Barrie was PPG last year, he was a key piece, not Purcell. Bjugstad was the other main piece

Plus with every saying how he shouldn't get a big return because he asked to get out, now you all say I under paid, you are all hippocrates who are mad you lost the deal

Archived