Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krazz

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

12,665 posts in this topic

All yall CDCSL members, Mash and I are having tons of fun in chat, you should totally join (yes, even you guy that nobody talks to)

Getting tired of every deal I make people complain about it and they have to be re-worked. This is the 2nd trade in a row I've made that this has happened.

Either let a commish rule free of mob mentality fears or have no commissioner and have every gm vote on every trade, this is rediculous

Getting tired of every deal I make people complain about it and they have to be re-worked. This is the 2nd trade in a row I've made that this has happened.

Either let a commish rule free of mob mentality fears or have no commissioner and have every gm vote on every trade, this is rediculous

I think it's ridiculous that you think the 2nd best team in the west wants to re-build

Barrie was PPG last year, he was a key piece, not Purcell. Bjugstad was the other main piece

Plus with every saying how he shouldn't get a big return because he asked to get out, now you all say I under paid, you are all hippocrates who are mad you lost the deal

I feel bad for Intoews holy crap. AV is right all that work for A1 to murder in a couple days. This is the worst of them all, I offered a way better deal and it sounds like a lot of other GMs did too. I think you would be best as an AGM. I would like the trade vetoed as well.

What's that,st.louis didn't get ripped off!!!!!!

HUZZAH IMPROVEMENT

Barrie was PPG last year, he was a key piece, not Purcell. Bjugstad was the other main piece

Plus with every saying how he shouldn't get a big return because he asked to get out, now you all say I under paid, you are all hippocrates who are mad you lost the deal

St. Louis didn't get ripped off because they didn't negotiate the deal.

Knowing you, you would have added in Neuvirth and Doan.

St. Louis didn't get ripped off because they didn't negotiate the deal.

Knowing you, you would have added in Neuvirth and Doan.

You must admit that this is a deal that other people should be angered with considering what some of us offered.

I don't talk to him because I knew hed want pietrangelo or shattenkirk in return

Witch are both untouchable and will never get traded.