The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Is it just me or is it a little weird for a divisional rival in Vancouver to be doing Colorado's lines? I mean I know Colorado can't do it for whatever reason(league file glitch or something he mentioned a few pages back) and though it is a nice gesture by Batman, wouldn't he consider somebody else rather than the guy he's competing with six times a year :P

Is it just me or is it a little weird for a divisional rival in Vancouver to be doing Colorado's lines? I mean I know Colorado can't do it for whatever reason(league file glitch or something he mentioned a few pages back) and though it is a nice gesture by Batman, wouldn't he consider somebody else rather than the guy he's competing with six times a year :P

ATTENTION:

So I spent 1PM - 5 PM deleting boxes. I left off at F and only got up to Jeff Carter. I looked at the remaining J and M list and it is VERY long.

I have a proposal - my proposal is that I delete ALL the 11-12 regular season stats and playoff stats. Half of them are already messed up, are missing their real stats, part of their stats and some players playoff stats have just disappeared altogether.

-If it is done, the site will look very clean. 12-13 stats would be the first one to show up, and everything beyond that will not be bugged.

-There is always a reference to the 11-12 playoff and regular season stats below:

http://www.cdcvhl.co...eamScoring.html

http://www.cdcvhl.co...eamScoring.html

Please post your opinion, if too many GM's have an issue with this, then I will not do it.

Guest AriGold

Do whatever you think is better for the league. We will always have the reference on that page so feel free to delete is my opinion.

Archived