The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

@V52:

Oops! I'll have that fixed when I get home.

RE: CDC VHL

Due to some personal issues, I will not be able to put as much effort as I want to into this league. However, this does not mean I'll be shutting down the VHL. Like I said before, I want to keep this league and the audience with it running for as long as I can.

Due to this, I am reaching out to the VHL GMs who are willing to provide their services for the league. At this time, if there are any VHL GMs who are willing to spend their time as one of the following, it would be greatly appreciated.

[*] Trade tracker

[*] Player agent

[*] Draft scout

If any GMs know of users who may be interested in the above positions and are not in the league, please have them contact me directly. Like I said, this does not mean the end of the league, but I am looking to minimize my role to simulating games, updating the site, and ensuring a fair and fun environment for the VHL GMs.

Once again, thank you all for your continued support. This league is only what it is due to the amazing personnel involved and the activity provided by the GMs.

Krazz :)

@V52:

Oops! I'll have that fixed when I get home.

RE: CDC VHL

Due to some personal issues, I will not be able to put as much effort as I want to into this league. However, this does not mean I'll be shutting down the VHL. Like I said before, I want to keep this league and the audience with it running for as long as I can.

Due to this, I am reaching out to the VHL GMs who are willing to provide their services for the league. At this time, if there are any VHL GMs who are willing to spend their time as one of the following, it would be greatly appreciated.

• Trade tracker
  • Player agent
  • Draft scout

If any GMs know of users who may be interested in the above positions and are not in the league, please have them contact me directly. Like I said, this does not mean the end of the league, but I am looking to minimize my role to simulating games, updating the site, and ensuring a fair and fun environment for the VHL GMs.

Once again, thank you all for your continued support. This league is only what it is due to the amazing personnel involved and the activity provided by the GMs.

Krazz :)

I was thinking maybe 2 player agents?

1 GM from the East take the role and negotiate contracts for Western teams

1 GM from the West take the role and negotiate contracts for Eastern teams

Any issues or conflicts in negotiations could be arbitrated by the other agent? (or Krazz, but he has enough on his plate)

I was thinking maybe 2 player agents?

1 GM from the East take the role and negotiate contracts for Western teams

1 GM from the West take the role and negotiate contracts for Eastern teams

Any issues or conflicts in negotiations could be arbitrated by the other agent? (or Krazz, but he has enough on his plate)

Probably with uni starting, he's just busy again. Plus he works full time from what I recall, so with school starting again, he's going to need some help with all the stuff.

I've been doing draft scouting and it's already taken forever to find the info off several websites + rankings and etc.

I'll post everything for everyone once I complete the top 30 ISS ranking players currently.

Those who are in need of defenseman should hold onto their 1st rounder this year. A lot of defense prospects available this year in the top 30.

Archived