The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Occupy Vancouver Protesters

blitzkrieg66

If it's your own take on things then why are you obsessivly posting links and snide remarks all day, everyday since the protests started. Your 'take" has turned into obsessive compulsion disorder.Or a conservative agenda. Can't call it a hobby, cause most hobbys don't hurt people, except for dictaters and lawyers of course, they love hobbys like that.

i9t's your own take

If it's your own take on things then why are you obsessivly posting links and snide remarks all day, everyday since the protests started. Your 'take" has turned into obsessive compulsion disorder.Or a conservative agenda. Can't call it a hobby, cause most hobbys don't hurt people, except for dictaters and lawyers of course, they love hobbys like that.

Here is the corruption money tree:

Corporations- Own the polititions and corporate lawyers

Corporate and political lawyers- protect the corporations, polititions and cops.

Poltitions- push legislations for corporate agendas and line their offshore pension funds.

Cops- to help the lawyers keep the polititions and corporate heads out of prison and to arrest political protesters

You thought wrong.

The law is not blind nor is it uninformed. Perhaps you have not heard that lawyers are advocates?

One relies upon facts and evidence to develop informed opinions and develop arguments - opinions are posted on this forum - that is what it is about. You appear to not have grasped that very basic fact.

You have read the Board Rules, correct? They state inter alia:

You will find every opinion imaginable here, so you may want to find another board if you are not able to keep your cool when someone's viewpoint offends you. The following actions are strictly prohibited:

You should go back and read some your posts. Your as guilty as I am. So dont post rules for me that you can't follow yourself. Can't recall calling me a dolt?

• Calling out other users.
  • Personal attacks and flaming. Attacking an idea is acceptable, attacking a user is not.
  • Trolling and posting with intent to provoke other posters

Here is the corruption money tree:

Corporations- Own the polititions and corporate lawyers

Corporate and political lawyers- protect the corporations, polititions and cops.

Poltitions- push legislations for corporate agendas and line their offshore pension funds.

Cops- to help the lawyers keep the polititions and corporate heads out of prison and lock up political dissenters.

Archived