The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Canucks @ Wild

-Vintage Canuck-

canucks had one pp they could of scored yes they missed some brutal calls but the canucks lost this game not the refs

i am hoping for 2 scenarios vs chicago

1st a great team win solid 60 minutes the team gets back on track with a win against dallas too

2nd a blowout were the team doesn't show up a big slap to the face they look around the room and destroy dallas

I'll say it again, goaltending is not a problem with this team, Luongo or Schnieder in net. This game fully shows it. However, I'm very convinced that the Canucks are just not interested anymore and in this game it showed. But I expect them to be interested next game and once the playoffs start.

What a horribly BORING game... I'm cool with non calls during intense puck battles and such but they have to at least call the blatantly obvious ones... And we were outplayed most of the time especially in our own zone. It's been bugging me for a while but damn were pretty bad in our own zone especially the sedins. We can never seem to get the puck out.

The Sedins had another strong game. Would have loved to see them have more chances on the power play- chances they deserved. And how did Jannik Hansen get a goaltender interference penalty? I think it was a well timed dive by Harding personally. To give Minnesota credit though, they played a very strong defensive game, made it very hard for the Canucks to bring the puck to the middle of the ice.

Archived