The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Canucks @ Wild

-Vintage Canuck-

kassian is so bad, he is a waste of space out on the ice, i mean a pylon would do more out there, worst trade ever, Come on man he didnt even get a shot on net on a penatly shot.......

why does this team play down to these bad teams level,

pay me a million dollars to play and i would show up every night, its retarded...........

I really thought VAN would come out better in the 3rd. <_<

A month ago I thought it was the trade deadline pressure, then I thought it was fatigue, then I thought it was because they were too comfortable playing at home... but you know what? They just look like a bad team with the occasional spark. And they look all too willing to blame everything except themselves.

Very, very disappointing.

kassian is so bad, he is a waste of space out on the ice, i mean a pylon would do more out there, worst trade ever, Come on man he didnt even get a shot on net on a penatly shot.......

why does this team play down to these bad teams level,

pay me a million dollars to play and i would show up every night, its retarded...........

Lol, that zebra w/ glasses kind of looks like Booth.

So, just for the record:

- 7 losses in 10 games.

- Since trade, 6 losses in 9 games.

IMO, Canucks are not as horrible as their record indicates, they look exhausted - have for 2 months now. Why? ICE TIME! This game is a perfect example. They started out strong, then faded through out.

I called in it December when top 3 d-men started to average 24 TOI a night. Then in January, they were averaging 25 TOI a night despite horrific schedule. Now Edler, gets 29 TOI tonight? Yes, Canucks were shut out tonight, but the defensemen are a huge part of this teams offense, and when they are fatigued they make huge mistakes. Rant over//

Loved Tanmans game (again), he is a rockstar. Schneider is simply amazing. Time to fry some Hawks.

i didn't watch the game, but listened to 2/3 of it on my phone. Both commentators clearly made a point of saying the Canucks were generating nothing of substance. Most of their shots were easy saves by Harding. Everything seemed to be from the outside. Sure, he got a shutout, but it definately doesn't sound like a "stand on your head" shutout. Sounds like a pretty easy one from what i heard.

Am I the only one scared of the playoffs which are right around the corner. I really hope canucks find their game. This is unacceptable. Also, if they are fatigued because of ice time...then AV is at fault and if he continues to mismanage their ice time, we are screwed :(

I agree that comment was stupid. But that is what people say when LU is in net. Schnieder could have let in that 1 goal from center ice or let in 4 goals and I would not at all criticize Schnieds in this game. Not going to win if you don't score simple. Just like 8 goals in 7 games ain't going to get you a cup. How it got to a 7th game just says a lot about the goalie.

So, the AV goes with Raymond with the Sedins for the previous two games and they break out of their slumber. He sits out Raymond, and the Sedins snore their way through another one. Yep, we sure needed Weisse out there.

But, I also have to note that O'Halloran, fresh from the Boston series in the playoffs, still has it in for us. What a miserable, cheating scumbag of an excuse for a referee. Too bad somebody didn't high-stick him in the throat just like Kesler got.

Archived