Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beer&meat

Dear Kassian

113 posts in this topic

Anyone that knows squat about this team or hockey would also tell you that Raymond is the streakiest player on this team and will be coming back down to earth soon. He will continue to be the whipping boy just wait and see. Countdown to Raymond being hated on in5 games maybe less commences.

Nah, people that know squat about hockey aren't even that dumb.

I was strictly speaking of the minority of fans that post on CDC (the same group is also the majority on CDC)

Are you calling me dumb because Raymond is a bottom 6 forward and forever will be!? Let us not forget the year he scored 25 goals 10 of those game within like 5 games. Hahahahaha oh CdC

Doubt Kassian is next in line by the so called fans of this who like to constantly bash our players. I twould be more of Malhotra in my opinion that is if Raymond keeps his current play up.

On a lighter note can't we all be friends?

Ummmm....no.

If I may make a suggestion though, you need to work on your reading comprehension.

I think u bench manny all the way up to playoffs and then lets see what hes capable of

I'm sorry to inform you, but now that Raymond has started to come into his game, CDC is going to need a new whipping boy, unfortunatly for you, you're next in line. Please don't let the "Trade him for a bag of pucks" and the "He's worthless" and the "his time is better spent in the pressbox" comments bother you as a large majority of CDC posters don't really know alot about hockey. It could be argued that some of them have actually gone full retard. For most of us fans you are a welcomed addition and look forward to watching you grow into the power forward we all know you're going to be.

Sincerley

Anyone who knows squat about hockey.

Kassian has got to start Hitting again! Remember that St. Louis game? He hit everything in that game. He and Lappy were like hitting machines! We need more of that from Zack, maybe come playoff time we'll see some of it

I'm sorry to inform you, but now that Raymond has started to come into his game, CDC is going to need a new whipping boy, unfortunatly for you, you're next in line. Please don't let the "Trade him for a bag of pucks" and the "He's worthless" and the "his time is better spent in the pressbox" comments bother you as a large majority of CDC posters don't really know alot about hockey. It could be argued that some of them have actually gone full retard. For most of us fans you are a welcomed addition and look forward to watching you grow into the power forward we all know you're going to be.

Sincerley

Anyone who knows squat about hockey.

Kassian/Raymond/Weise

Highly doubt any of them perform in the playoffs...I'm holding out that Kassian will at least start hitting again. Raymond will go back to being useless but stranger things have happened and he may actually do something these playoffs for the first time.

I guess those who know anything about hockey use a 3 game span to judge a player :lol:

Dear Zack:

Just be glad you're not a goaltender. Man, do they have it tough.

Kassian has got to start Hitting again! Remember that St. Louis game? He hit everything in that game. He and Lappy were like hitting machines! We need more of that from Zack, maybe come playoff time we'll see some of it