The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[P G T] Avalanche @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Booth absolutely demolished Olver in the fight, it was nice to see him unleash all that fury haha.

Again our goal-tending saves us and Schneider has an absolute brilliant night in between the pipes. We have such a beautiful goal-tending tandem, you can't go wrong with either one. Back to back shutouts with different goalies is always fun.

Our offense is still very concerning.. We've been averaging around 2 goals in the last 30 something games, and now it seems like it's the SCF all over again. We have to get our PP going (especially the 5 on 3). Hopefully that gets sorted out by the play-offs.

It was nice to hear MG say that Daniel is feeling better every day. It gives me hope that he'll be back for the first round. But they won't rush him in any way either.

That was a disgusting display for a Presidents Cup challenger. :picard::sadno: It's actually too bad that Schneider had to be so hot. The Canucks need a 10 - 0 blow out and a crowd full of fans booooing hell out of them. If this is the way this team will be entering the playoffs, they won't get past five games. DISGUSTING FROM START TO FINISH!

Tight defensive game, and not a particularly entertaining one, but nice to see Cory Schneider get the shutout. Sammy Pahlsson has been a good fit so far, setting up that nice dish to Chris Higgins which he buried. I also thought Manny Malhotra had a good game, but I wish he would have buried that beautiful setup Jannik Hansen served up for him (ditto David Booth's breakaway).

That was a disgusting display for a Presidents Cup challenger. :picard::sadno: It's actually too bad that Schneider had to be so hot. The Canucks need a 10 - 0 blow out and a crowd full of fans booooing hell out of them. If this is the way this team will be entering the playoffs, they won't get past five games. DISGUSTING FROM START TO FINISH!

Anyone else in the league win their last 4 games? Just wondering if we kicking league butt or not right now. Either way, it's a pretty good time to get back on track with the W's me thinks, offense notwithstanding.

Archived