The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

smackyo23

how about going 3 - 1 with 1.5 GGA and .949 Sv % and a total of 5 goals worth of support on home ice last year in the final???

you wanna know how i can blame the team for not showing up and not luongo.

these were the scores of all the games

1-0

3-2

1-8

0-4

1-0

2-5

0-4

Vancouver scored no goals, the only games the canucks won were won by luongo[PERIOD] if the scores in the games we lost were 7-8, 3-4, 4-5, 3-4. I would says luongo lost us the cup. but the bottom line is that they werent.

All the examples used by "those" people are really bad ones. And thats why they fail to convince others.

The one series where they might have a case is Vancouver versus Chicago (i think the second time or the first) where we scored 5 goals but Luongo let in 7. Now thats the failure they should be looking to use.

But using the Boston series as their case is just not going to do it. Vancouver scored 8 goals in 7 games. Thats not going to work for you.

if the fans were cheering lu being pulled, that is pretty classless, ill agree.

i heard it as the fans cheering for cory coming in, but its still borderline.

when i heard the boos, i thought they were directed at the team for playing piss poor in front of lu.

so lu critisized himself after the game: "im disappointed in myself, that i didnt live up to my expectations...and umm, i dont have a reason for it, so just come back and work hard tomorrow".......according to some of his fans here on cdc, he would be a lu hater, LOL.

Canucks on a 6 game win streak, Lu let's in maybe 2 that he'd like to have back and his first bad game in a while and the reaction of the crowd is to boo and then rub it in by sarcastically over cheering Corey while he's coming into the game after Lu get's the hook.

Does this city even deserve a Stanley Cup? I know the team does but the city does not, never seen such a bunch of classless whiners before in my entire life. Totally ashamed of all those idiots that jeered Lu at the game tonight.

You guys are seriously going to complain about people cheering on Schneider? Should we have booed him instead? Or stayed completely silent? I thought it was a great thing that the crowd was loud and emotional tonight. I only heard a few boos when Lu got pulled, nothing that he can't deal with.

Grow up. some Canuck fans complain about the stupidest things. I'm sure luongo didn't care, neither should anyone else.

And to all the people saying that the fans of Vancouver "don't deserve a cup"... What are you guys smoking? Vancouver is home to some of the most passionate, diehard sports fans on the planet. A few idiots doesn't take away the fact that most of the fans are very classy, kindhearted, and supportive of their favorite team. Maybe YOU don't deserve the cup, but British Columbia does.

lol Schneider even saying it's getting old.. obviously he ain't fond of the fans trashing Luongo.. he can just imagine himself getting booed to hell here one day.. the fans behavior towards the player.. does anyone even want to play here?

Odd could have sworn i never heard Bob Mac go on a tirade or meltdown when Leaf fans booed Reimer or the Monster for half the season. 3 games left and he goes full retard on the Canucks fans. The problem is the Media lumps all the Canuck fans together when Luongo gets booed by a few pissed off fans. The circus has just begun and i think this years version of the Canucks can take the crap that is going to be run at them.

Luongo has got to go this summer if we don't win the cup.

I am not trolling Luongo, he is one of the best goalies in the league but the relationship between the fans/media and Luongo has gone bitter. I think it would be in the best interest for Lou to have a new start. Somewhere where he won't get boo'd after having an off game. The fans have destroyed the relationship and it is quite obvious that nothing but perfection is expected out of Luongo. No player deserves that, I really think he should go if they don't come back with the cup this year.

The bandwagoners have spoken like the classy people they are. When I heard the cheers/boos, I found it depressing, you think Lou wants to play in that, would you?

Each year he has made strides in trying to better his game & I think he has. We all know he has his off games, & don't go back to the playoffs or finals last year. Our whole team has coasted for a big part of this year and when it came down to it, Lou & Schneids held the fort down & we have 50 wins because of it. He gets my props.

how about going 3 - 1 with 1.5 GGA and .949 Sv % and a total of 5 goals worth of support on home ice last year in the final???

you wanna know how i can blame the team for not showing up and not luongo.

these were the scores of all the games

1-0

3-2

1-8

0-4

1-0

2-5

0-4

Vancouver scored no goals, the only games the canucks won were won by luongo[PERIOD] if the scores in the games we lost were 7-8, 3-4, 4-5, 3-4. I would says luongo lost us the cup. but the bottom line is that they werent.

HOLY! You guys love to over-analyze things don't you?

The fans simply cheered AV's decision to put Schneider in.. Has nothing to do with Luongo getting hate.

Plus, Luongo wasn't having a great night. Fans need to let the players know they're not happy with that kind of effort.

You can't just keep cheering when you're losing, too.

The people that boo Luongo are the same people that called the Sedins sisters and wanted them traded in the early days.

There are plenty of good Canucks fans who deserve these all-star players and a Stanley Cup, but for those of you who think it's right to boo Luongo: YOU don't deserve to see Cancuks win a Stanley Cup. YOU don't deserve these all-star players. And if I ever saw one of you celebrate at the arena when Canucks wins the Stanley Cup, after booing Luongo and wanting the Sedins traded for years, then I would punch you in the face, you bandwagon idiots.

Guest Dasein

Odd could have sworn i never heard Bob Mac go on a tirade or meltdown when Leaf fans booed Reimer or the Monster for half the season. 3 games left and he goes full retard on the Canucks fans. The problem is the Media lumps all the Canuck fans together when Luongo gets booed by a few pissed off fans. The circus has just begun and i think this years version of the Canucks can take the crap that is going to be run at them.

Fact is fans were cheering for Cory coming in period. Far to often AV has left LU in when he's off.

Vancouver fans know when LU is off and he was off tonite its just nice to see AV finally realize this.

Not excussing defence as Gragnani sucks he thinks he's a forward.Thank goodness there's only 2 more games for Gragnani to play.I see why Buffalo was happy to let him go.

Anyways Lu was off and most avid fans can tell that pretty easily. If LU was on he likely would of made up for Gragnani's nonexistent defencive play. So when Lu's off why not use Snieds when Lu is off?

Archived