The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's Happy Buffalo Is Out?

danjr

I'm pretty happy Buffalo missed the playoffs, not because of CoHo, but because of Ehrhoff.

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup. And after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen."

Fat chance, buddy.

Happy Ehrhoff Elimination Day!

Take those words with a grain of salt. Its just a stereotypical answer for joining a new team. I doubt Ehrhoff would publically say he signed with Buffalo because they offered me the most money. It was either we kept Bieksa or Ehrhoff since we couldn't afford to keep both. Gillis rolled the dice on Bieksa which was the better decision IMO.

I was looking forward to see how Ehrhoff and Hodgson would perform in the playoffs, especially since Buffalo has been on such a monster run since January. Too bad Ehrhoff got injured in the end, he really means a lot to their team. Just like how when Salo gets injured here, our D-pairings get all messed up.

But even if I wasn't fans of Hodgson and Ehrhoff, from a pure hockey standpoint, I would much rather see Buffalo in the playoffs than a trapping Florida team.

Actually, I think Ottawa is one of the few teams who can match the Bruins physically.........I don't see them being pushed around by the B's. They might not beat them, but they will punish them, imo. Could be a good series to watch.

Archived