The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Pgt) 1-0 Kings Win

GM PLACE ROCKS

Hockey season over for me soon.

Nfl and cfl season art starting anytime soon

My golden state warriors suck

All I have is my blue jays who suck and whitecaps but I can't watch a whole game of soccer.

I am so sad right now.

I hate this day.

It's yearly the day the canucks get eliminated.

Im still hoping for the series win, if the kings can win 3 on us, we can take 4 from them...just need to find a way to solve Quick <_<

But seriously Edler is just so bad right now, he needs to have his minutes cut back severely if he is going to keep costing us like this, Ballard played a good game today and should get some of Edler's ice on Wednesday.

This has got to be the worst Canucks debacle in team history.

Even our meltdowns against Chicago weren't this bad

I said it before and I'll say it again:

The Canucks are not just losing hockey games, they're losing fans. Never again will we believe in this team. They can go 82-0 in the regular season and they won't have a supporter in me. They've lost believers IMO.

Tough loss! Henrik is a great leader, Cory played great...but we need to get an offensive coach in AVs coaching staff real bad. Our offensive IQ is worse than Shane O'briens! They have no idea how to create great chances, none whatsoever! Watching every other team in the playoffs you can tell that Canucks are boneheaded when it comes to creating offense!

No point in singling out any players for bad performances..I m sure they are all down as heck right now. We can win this series if we can score, and the reason we cant score has nothing to do with the other teams goalie.

Canucks!!

Archived