The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It Was A Hell Of A Decade

Avicii

So there is a chance we are getting beat in the first. crap happens. OP. the sedins are not leaving. Neither is Kesler or Edler. The are not going to blow up this team. A goalie will be gone, but give your head a shake. They crap the bed this year, but they are still a hell of a core. Another chicken little thread.

So there is a chance we are getting beat in the first. crap happens. OP. the sedins are not leaving. Neither is Kesler or Edler. The are not going to blow up this team. A goalie will be gone, but give your head a shake. They crap the bed this year, but they are still a hell of a core. Another chicken little thread.

First round exit this year and Kesler is a no show. Lu isn't playing. Sedins haven't don't much. Elder took a terrible penalty at a crucial moment. Trading Hodgson away really exposed the lack of scoring and the team just isn't good enough for a cup now. It's pretty reasonable to think these players may have their better days behind them. But those 24+ are wrong and you're the genius right?

Dude... you are the most negative poster I've ever come across on these boards. And that's saying something. Show some support for the team rather than trying to hammer a nail into their coffin every time you log in. I remember you saying we'd be done after game 4 and that didn't happen. Just because something is improbable does not make it impossible. It's been done before and it can be done again.

Wow so now you're using excuses from last year? If those players arent strong enough to recover from the playoffs, like every other player and compete in the NHL then they shouldn't be here. Personally I didn't see 24+ people saying gut the team here. Op was saying the core is running down from what I gathered and I agreed.

You're the dummy who's trying to exaggerate and throwing a little e-tantrum. People such as myself aren't happy with some of the core. Personally Kesler has been the worst. The excuses you're making for poor play is even dumber than saying gut the team..

I'd have to agree with this; only one other player I'll add...Kassian not so much that I think he's good but I think you have to try and develop him and be patient....otherwise you might make a big F up if both Cody and him are awesome at age 24 or 25 and you don't have either

Don't worry, my time machine is almost complete. I will go back in time and make sure that Gillis doesn't trade Hodgson for Kassian.

Now, if you remember, it was Tanev who informed Cody of the trade because he found out about it on his phone. So all I have to do is go back to Feb. 27 and hide Tanev's phone.

Wish me luck.

He deserves to get canned, it was a horrendous trade and set the Canucks back a few years. Hodgson was going to be an impact and franchise player, you can take that to the bank. Is it any coincidence that the team has not looked nearly the same since he was shipped off to Buffalo?

Archived