The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will The Raymond Hate Ever End?

Ugli Fruit

On the contrary D.J. has proved himself to be a total idiot. You seem keen to align yourself with him, more fool you. A relative or friend perhaps?........who knows.

Are the Canucks and the NHL the only hockey played in the world. Are you really so stupid that while displaying your ignorance you use that same ignorance to justify implying that I'm a liar.

44 posts and not a topic among them since 2009

Like D.J. your cowardly friend you disclose nothing about yourself yet you choose to attack me on information I have given freely and honestly..........how ironic.

"You would be the first person in the history of the internet who tried to make themselves look less intelligent, experienced or informed. Most people try to embellish their talents, or experience or knowledge and yet you went in the opposite direction?.......or is it more the fact that D.J caught you in red handed and you're now trying to cover for yourself? Just curious?"

I can't make out whether this is a back handed compliment or just what it seems, an idiots attempt at a personal attack on another poster. I mean really ("D.J caught you in red handed") do you read this tripe over before you post it?

I am seriously beginning to wonder if I am encountering a couple of cyber stalkers here. We are meant to be discussing Mason Raymond but Ball and now you seem to be more interested in me personally than keeping to the argument.

As I say I don't normally go down the "report' route but it was all getting a bit silly even before you jumped in with your allegations, now I am tired of humouring you both.

So let us be clear I will refrain from referring to either of you in any post (although I only responded to your abuse) and you will do the same.

If you do not I will report it.

First of all, you might be someones Dad but you're mine. I'm a guy in my 30's so telling me what to do will prove very fruitless for you. I will post on whatever topic I want until I get told otherwise. And that person telling me will have to be a mod as it will definitely not be from you telling me. You can be as clear as you want, but I don't take direction from you and could care less if you decide to refer to me in any of your posts or not. Bold case all you want, it doesn't make any difference to me.

As for being a cyber stalker, please don't flatter yourself! Just because someone has a differing opinion and decides to call you out on your inaccuracies, contradictions and general lack of knowledge, does not make them a stalker. This is a forum for people to discuss their opinions, so if you somehow think that because pople resond to your biased opinions, does not mean they are stalkers.

If you don't want people making comments or responding to your posts, I think you might be the using the wrong type of forum for you to get across your thoughts.

If you want to know, and I really don't care if you do or not, I wouldn't know DJ if I passed him on the street. Just because I agreed with his posts while finding them both funny and accurate does not mean that we are friends. I also really commend the fact that you've been following "ice hockey" for the past 20 years. But by you having to explain to us that it was "ice hockey" that you've been following actually makes me believe that it might be "field hockey" that you've been following instead. And if not, then following "ice hockey" in Scotland is similar to a Canadian following "ice hockey" at the bantam AA level here. Following the Canucks from thousands of miles away doesn't mean that you can see what those of us who actually go to the games live can see. But I'm sure the Canucks as a team appreciate your support.

Since when does the amount of posts you have, have anything to do with what you know about what's going on? Have you seen some of the people who post on here? They'll post one and two word respsonses just because they can. Sorry, but I'd rather offer a response that's thought out rather than to just add to my post count.

Report route? You sound like a child in the playground who doesn't get what he wants, so he goes home crying to his Mommy to tell on the other kids. Have you ever heard of being a snitch? If you haven't, let me explain it to you, it's a term used for a person who cries, bitches and moans to someone else. Also known as a rat, a fink or a tattletale. Let me tell you something else, NOBODY likes a snitch. I'm not sure how things work in Scotland but this isn't how we deal with things as men in Canada by crying and ratting to others. But if you do decide to be a little snitch, I'm sure that the mods will also be interested to see that you've resorted to calling people names like moron and idiot. Even though I can name call with the best of them, I have decided not to resort to your level in this case. So, be careful what you ask for as you aren't exactly Mr. Innocent..... Bodee!

They could've got a third rounder from the Laffs at the trade deadline for this player. Now, you won't get anything. This player is absolutely the most selfish player on the team since Alex Mogilny. It would really suck to be playing on the same line as him.

Archived