The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

* Donations To Canuck Place Children's Hospice If Canucks Win * Game 5 - $330 Pledged ($733 For Game 4 - Well Done)

Scottish⑦Canuck

I had an email from the Donation co-ordinator at Canuck Place, in response to an inquiry I made.

She said: I was wondering why we received a lot of donations of $10.00 right after the game, some donors didn’t put anything in the comment box and some did. That’s great though and we really appreciate all the donations and support! ::D::D

:towel::canucks::towel:

What I've done is made a Google Spreadsheet. I'll post the link on the first page and that way I won't have to update the main thread all of the time, and it's easier to calculate. Plus you can keep an eye on how we're doing over on HF.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtNkVB5AD-iedE01NXV3c3hrR0F6Z09Zbl80VmF4SWc

Thanks for keeping up the Google page to track the donations - great job everyone! This one was not included so my total for game 4 is actually $60. Bump :)

Auth Code: 033915

Order Number: 187553521334789473

Transaction Time: 15:51:13

Transaction Date: 2012-04-18

Donation information

Project Amount

Canuck Place Online Donation $10.00

Total CDN $10.00

I'm in for $10 for each of games 5, 6, 7. (I already sent the full $30)

Auth Code: 043xxx Order Number: 48934285133496xxxx

Transaction Time: 17:11:44 Transaction Date: 2012-04-20

Donation information

Project Amount

Canuck Place Online Donation $30.00

Total:

CDN $30.00

I'm still having trouble donating and it's starting to piss me off. Every time I try it says "transaction error." I've tried two different cards and I've now resorted to phoning it in. She said they will do it manually and I'll get a receipt in the mail...but it still hasn't been taken off. :angry:

I'm still having trouble donating and it's starting to piss me off. Every time I try it says "transaction error." I've tried two different cards and I've now resorted to phoning it in. She said they will do it manually and I'll get a receipt in the mail...but it still hasn't been taken off. :angry:

Archived