The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Keith Ballard The White Knight

jonnycanuck46

So first off, congrats to Schneider on the HUGE win last night, and the twins for lighting the lamp. Next two to take off need to be the Higgy and Kesler. Booth just needs to find the back of the net, but those two need to play hockey..

But anyways, not many people have been noticing the solid play of KB4- that guy has been a STUD since returning to the lineup! Hits, shots, blocked shots, Good first passes. I think he was our best defenseman last night. Is this the emergence of the KB4 we've all been waiting for?

My Stars of the game:

1. Schneider

2. BALLARD

3. Daniel AND Henrik

yea hes been playing real well since coming back. gotta love his hip check during the 3rd.. also had some good looks at the net. plus i havent seen his awful turnovers yet haha. but if anyone is the white knight its daniel or schnieds

Not sure why you couldn't post this under the game thread. The reason I point this out is there are already so many useless threads.

I come on and quickly scan the first page of posts for anything interesting. If I see a bunch of useless stuff I simply go to another web site and don't waste my time.

Then again you can do what you want. I'll simply go elsewhere. As will others.

Not sure why you couldn't post this under the game thread. The reason I point this out is there are already so many useless threads.

I come on and quickly scan the first page of posts for anything interesting. If I see a bunch of useless stuff I simply go to another web site and don't waste my time.

So first off, congrats to Schneider on the HUGE win last night, and the twins for lighting the lamp. Next two to take off need to be the Higgy and Kesler. Booth just needs to find the back of the net, but those two need to play hockey..

But anyways, not many people have been noticing the solid play of KB4- that guy has been a STUD since returning to the lineup! Hits, shots, blocked shots, Good first passes. I think he was our best defenseman last night. Is this the emergence of the KB4 we've all been waiting for?

My Stars of the game:

1. Schneider

2. BALLARD

3. Daniel AND Henrik

ALso liked how he was agitiating and got really involved in the scrums around both nets. He doesn't take any BS but doesn't cross the line and he looks mad and they know he will fight. It gives us another "attitude" D man like Bieksa to offset our otherwise rather "soft" group of talented but not mean D.

ALso liked how he was agitiating and got really involved in the scrums around both nets. He doesn't take any BS but doesn't cross the line and he looks mad and they know he will fight. It gives us another "attitude" D man like Bieksa to offset our otherwise rather "soft" group of talented but not mean D.

Archived