The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Confirmed Ntc Details For Luongo

elvis15

suggesting big names in a luongo deal is ludicrous, it's about dumping salaries which may include raymond, booth n ballard and the team would have upwards to 14 million ( i haven't done the exact math-but ya get my drift )

And what are we going to do with $14M in cap space ? To get similar quality players to fill those holes, we're going to have to spend as much or more, so what's the point ?

Who would you rather have?

- Booth @ $4.25M or Leino @ $4.5M ?

- Ballard @ $4.2M or Kaberle @ $4.25M ?

- Raymond @ $2.55M or Handzus @ $2.5M ?

LETZ TRAYD HIM 2 TAMPA BEY FOR LECAVULAR ND ST LUIZ. LOL.

Thanks for posting this. I'm SOOOOOOOOO tired of going to a bar and hearing people talk about things they're sooooooo clueless about.

Besides that, Luongo's a great goalie. Stay or go, he'll prove his worth on any team.

Anyone who says otherwise probably hasn't A) Played hockey before (goalie in particular) B ) followed other NHL teams.

You dont acutally know the deatils of his NTC it could be vastly different then the standard NTC they dont disclose the details for reason . Not that they would do this because it would be insane but they could Cujo him if they felt it would help the team (I think ) that would make him ask for a trade ( If the team is acutally done with him (Which I doubt they are)) .

Archived