Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Woman Kills Man By Squeezing His Junk Over Parking Dispute

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#1 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

Woman kills man by squeezing his testicles over parking dispute

Posted Image

April 19, a female scooter rider killed a man by squeezing his testicles for the packing dispute, in Haikou City, Hainan Province.
It was learned, the woman, 41 years old, rode on her scooter to an elementary school in Meilan District, Haikou City to pick up her child that day. When she wanted to pack her scooter in front of a shop, she was rejected by the shop owner, a 42-year-old male.
The two parties soon fell into a quarrel, and then the physical confrontation. The furious woman called up her husband and brother to come help her, which resulted in a more violent fist fight.
During the fight, the middle aged woman manged to grab the man’s testicles, and squeezed them till he finally collapsed on the ground.
The man was immediately rushed to hospital, but unfortunately died there despite of efforts.

Posted Image

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-744542-1-1.html

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#2 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,169 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

What are people coming to these days???

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#3 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,657 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

Awww she busted his balls.

Crazy lady, jail for life.

#4 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 80,729 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

Posted Image

307mg00.jpg

#5 jannik freaking hansen

jannik freaking hansen

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

I guess you could say. . . she took life by the balls.

Posted Image

#6 goalie13

goalie13

Osgoodian One

• Members
  • 6,315 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

I wonder if the Mythbusters will try to test this one out?
Posted Image

#7 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

What an idiot.

gallery_9059_470_12899.jpg

(1 Peter 2:18)

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

#8 Ron Swansons Moustache

Ron Swansons Moustache

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

I guess this proves men really do have 2 heads.
http://Posted Image

#9 NightHawkSniper

NightHawkSniper

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,678 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

I wonder if the Mythbusters will try to test this one out?

The person will be childless, should he survive. :bigblush:

5577747361_37d631069c_m.jpg

#10 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

If any guys want to beat the crap out of her and violate her private parts in any other way, as she has done to this guy, she should be fair game. I don't care if she's a woman and has a child. She should get what she gives.

Doing a "third man in" in a fight already in progress between men should make her fair game anyways. As should calling in her husband and brother to 2-on-1 the guy.

Edited by Buggernut, 27 April 2012 - 04:22 PM.

#11 Demo250

Demo250

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Forget the fact that she killed him, just the idea of calling in your brother and husband to beat up a shop owner for not letting you park your scooter in front is asinine. Also, what in the hell is wrong with those 2 to actually come down and start beating him?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

Forget the fact that she killed him, just the idea of calling in your brother and husband to beat up a shop owner for not letting you park your scooter in front is asinine. Also, what in the hell is wrong with those 2 to actually come down and start beating him?

I guess family takes precedence over principle there, as does everywhere else.

#13 tricarboxylic

tricarboxylic

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

I think she made that scene just to touch his private part. The death after that was accidental, probably involving unrelated and personal health issues.

#14 Rypien37

Rypien37

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

So many possible puns....

RIP
Posted Image

R.I.P. Your heart and fearlessness will be remembered

#15 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

If any guys want to beat the crap out of her and violate her private parts in any other way, as she has done to this guy, she should be fair game. I don't care if she's a woman and has a child. She should get what she gives.

Doing a "third man in" in a fight already in progress between men should make her fair game anyways. As should calling in her husband and brother to 2-on-1 the guy.

Well then we might as well turn her into a gladiator and have her fight to the death against others in similar predicaments. What a society we'll have!

I generally like your posts, but goddamn are you a blood thirsty monster when it comes to crime and punishment.

I guess family takes precedence over principle there, as does everywhere else.

I dunno man, usually that's in like, life and death situations, or business. Don't usually beat up people just because a family member said you should. I'd sooner slap my family member for being an idiot.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

Posted Image Hail to the King (PBUH)! Posted Image

#16 Newsflash

Newsflash

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:21 PM

God damn b***h.

You get two men to go 2 on 1 on him, and then you pop his testicles?

Lock her up and throw away the key. She should never be a part of society again.

Edited by Newsflash, 27 April 2012 - 11:22 PM.

Buddy I called this EXACT situtation on here two years ago and was flamed, so I guess I have a bit of hockey knowledge, not to mention the 4 years I played in the OHL idiot.

The conspiracy theories that used to be against Lateralus:
Puberty, life, movie theaters, movie theaters that frown upon you pulling it out, movie theaters that frown upon you pulling it out during a children's movie, Toy Story 3, Pixar, who ever decided to make Woody so damn attractive, a job, his mothers basement, being 40, being 40 five years ago, dogs who can out run him, all dogs, the Olympic committee, Truth, Fact, Honesty, Logic, Newsflash, a father figure who was there to see him learn to ride his first bike, bikes,

#17 Canucksbiggestfan

Canucksbiggestfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,027 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

These women have seriously lost their minds!

This is like the 2nd or 3rd time within the past 3 weeks that an incident like this has occurred, albeit in the other ones no one died but still.

Edited by Canucksbiggestfan, 28 April 2012 - 11:23 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:31 AM

Well then we might as well turn her into a gladiator and have her fight to the death against others in similar predicaments. What a society we'll have!

I generally like your posts, but goddamn are you a blood thirsty monster when it comes to crime and punishment.

If it happened in reverse and a man did that to a woman, wouldn't you be calling for some serious retribution against him?

I thought the rule against hitting a woman was predicated on the notion that they are the softer, warmer and more nurturing sex. If they show themselves to be anything but, why give them this special protection. What's more, getting others to 2-on-1 him and joining in to make it a 3-on-1, and going for his nuts is an absolute no no.

I dunno man, usually that's in like, life and death situations, or business. Don't usually beat up people just because a family member said you should. I'd sooner slap my family member for being an idiot.

Maybe they have a greater sense of loyalty to their families over there or something.

#19 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

Women have seriously lost their minds!

This is like the 2nd or 3rd time within the past 3 weeks that an incident like this has occurred, albeit in the other ones no one died but still.

"Women"????? Perhaps we should take a poll of the women who post here and see just how many of them have 'lost their minds' and done something like this in the past three weeks. I take exception to the generalization....... a few crazy women does not make ALL women crazy.

Yes, I realize the women here on CDC are vastly outnumbered by those bearing the single Y chromosome but let's have a little intelligence when posting such a generalization, shall we. It's like saying ALL Canucks fans are rioters and Luo booers when we know that that is simply not true.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 28 April 2012 - 06:56 AM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#20 DownUndaCanuck

DownUndaCanuck

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,316 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

If violence against women is frowned upon, then violence against balls should be to.

Harsher penalties for assaults to a man's nether regions please.
Posted Image

#21 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

If it happened in reverse and a man did that to a woman, wouldn't you be calling for some serious retribution against him?

I thought the rule against hitting a woman was predicated on the notion that they are the softer, warmer and more nurturing sex. If they show themselves to be anything but, why give them this special protection. What's more, getting others to 2-on-1 him and joining in to make it a 3-on-1, and going for his nuts is an absolute no no.

Maybe they have a greater sense of loyalty to their families over there or something.

Yes... to the full extent of the law, I certainly wouldn't be all "give her a baseball bat and 20 minutes".

I didn't say a woman should not be hit in such circumstances, where did you get that from? The way I see it, there are three people that should go to jail, two for assault causing bodily harm (and probably more), and one for manslaughter. Getting others to 2-on-1 absolves the 2 of responsibility. I can try and get a mob to fight you, but it's the individuals' prerogative whether to actually do it. Perhaps conspiracy charges? I dunno man, I'm not a lawyer yet.

Or maybe they have a smaller brain that prevents them from critically thinking through their actions or something. Sounds more plausible.

You sound like the morons who blow up at any instance of black on white violence they perceive to be leniently handled. Like ID recently. If this was a man killing via ball squishing, you'd probably not give this thread a second thought. A woman though, and it's blood for blood.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

#22 InSoM-

InSoM-

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

"Women"????? Perhaps we should take a poll of the women who post here and see just how many of them have 'lost their minds' and done something like this in the past three weeks. I take exception to the generalization....... a few crazy women does not make ALL women crazy.

Yes, I realize the women here on CDC are vastly outnumbered by those bearing the single Y chromosome but let's have a little intelligence when posting such a generalization, shall we. It's like saying ALL Canucks fans are rioters and Luo booers when we know that that is simply not true.

Sorry BB, all women are insane. Your past posts do not help your case ma'am. :P <3

Edited by InSoM-, 28 April 2012 - 05:13 PM.

Posted Image
X-360 Gamertag: InSoMnIaK604

NHL 12 Sim League Boston Bruins GM
VHL Montreal Canadiens GM

#23 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

Yes... to the full extent of the law, I certainly wouldn't be all "give her a baseball bat and 20 minutes".

I didn't say a woman should not be hit in such circumstances, where did you get that from? The way I see it, there are three people that should go to jail, two for assault causing bodily harm (and probably more), and one for manslaughter. Getting others to 2-on-1 absolves the 2 of responsibility. I can try and get a mob to fight you, but it's the individuals' prerogative whether to actually do it. Perhaps conspiracy charges? I dunno man, I'm not a lawyer yet.

Or maybe they have a smaller brain that prevents them from critically thinking through their actions or something. Sounds more plausible.

You sound like the morons who blow up at any instance of black on white violence they perceive to be leniently handled. Like ID recently. If this was a man killing via ball squishing, you'd probably not give this thread a second thought. A woman though, and it's blood for blood.

Actually, I sensed a soft spot for women on your part.

If a man did it, everyone would be expecting him to be fought back against and calling for his head to get kicked in, not to mention 3-on-1 being an absolute no no under the men's code of honour. Now, do women have any such code?

#24 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Sorry BB, all women are insane. Your past posts do not help your case ma'am. :P <3

:lol:

Awwww, InSoM,....and here I thought I was doing so much better and all! :P ;)

*note to self.......lay off the hormone shots*

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 28 April 2012 - 05:33 PM.

#25 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,969 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

My balls hurt just reading this.

#26 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

My balls hurt just reading this.

I thought I heard a collective male moan of distress and a rustling of men crossing their legs when this thread was posted! :lol:

#27 mau5trap

mau5trap

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

I guess you can say....ummm

I got nothing :(

Posted Image

#28 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

Actually, I sensed a soft spot for women on your part.

If a man did it, everyone would be expecting him to be fought back against and calling for his head to get kicked in, not to mention 3-on-1 being an absolute no no under the men's code of honour. Now, do women have any such code?

What? Are you living in the Fight Club universe or something? Men's honor code? Sorry, I didn't get any booklet when I was born. Sure, I have a soft spot for women, I love women. I don't have a soft spot for a murderer who happens to be female, though. I'm just not ready to throw out what me a good human being to feed some thirst for eye-for-an-eye justice violence.

I don't know about you, but I'd fully expect anyone to defend themselves when attacked by a woman. Is this another part of your code of honor? Women are not to be defended against until they kill you, at which point they should be flogged to death to make it even?

I'm not sure there's even a man code, so I really doubt there's one women agreed to en masse.

Posted Image

#29 Canucksbiggestfan

Canucksbiggestfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,027 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:23 PM

Whoa! Relax there. I will change it to THESE women if it helps.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 BoKnows53

BoKnows53

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:28 PM

I thought I heard a collective male moan of distress and a rustling of men crossing their legs when this thread was posted! :lol:

testicle pain > childbirth pain.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.