The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vote Schneider - Tsn's Play Of The Year (Round 2) - 24 Hours Only!

Brittca

I don't know why this hasn't been posted on Vancouver Canucks social networks (Facebook/Twitter) like it was in Round 1 when Schneider came back from 30/70 against Brodeur and won, but Round 2 against Pavelec opened today and is live for unlimited votes for the next 24 hours.

VOTE SCHNEIDER for round 2 of TSN' Play of the Year!

http://www.tsn.ca/showdown/2012

You can refresh the screen and vote multiple times..... let's see if we can get Schneider to come back from behind to win it again in this round!

PLEASE SHARE this link with your fellow Canucks fans! :)

i actually think pavelecs was more impressive because he was still scrambling to get his footing to lunge across when the shot was being released. where as schneider was already in place and down and if that was pat sharp instead of morrison, that puck would be upstairs where norman keeps his mother. kudos to schneids for not giving up though, i love how he battles so hard and never gives up till the whistle is blown.

regardless, i voted for schneider 15 times haha

i actually think pavelecs was more impressive because he was still scrambling to get his footing to lunge across when the shot was being released. where as schneider was already in place and down and if that was pat sharp instead of morrison, that puck would be upstairs where norman keeps his mother. kudos to schneids for not giving up though, i love how he battles so hard and never gives up till the whistle is blown.

regardless, i voted for schneider 15 times haha

I disagree. Pavelec made a great save, but the Flyers forward didn't get much on it. If he got a decent shot away, it's in before Pavelec gets there. Morrison can shoot too and got a hard shot off, but Schneider, while scrambling back and on his side, gets his elbow up to make the save.

The fact remains that Schneider is not a starting goalie in this league, yet his play was selected for TSN's Play of the Year because it was a brilliant save. That has to be worth something.

Vote for the best play, vote however you want.... but I'll be voting Schneider.

hahaha maybe it's because of the actual plays. Why else would Brodeur be up 70/30 before the Canucks twitter/facebook as well as CDC started promoting it? Before those promotions I think it's obvious that that represents less biased voting (obviously NJ people aren't voting on a TSN poll) that is a little more based on the actual plays and makes it clear which is better. So maybe these so called "CDC anti-homers" are just those representing an unbiased view.

I disagree. Pavelec made a great save, but the Flyers forward didn't get much on it. If he got a decent shot away, it's in before Pavelec gets there. Morrison can shoot too and got a hard shot off, but Schneider, while scrambling back and on his side, gets his elbow up to make the save.

Archived