The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

This guy asks redundant questions, complains for every little thing, and even calls us idiots [1] for "suspending" him(because we have the power to do that apparently..LOL) and then he expects to be given a spot?

Listen up. You may have felt your team was good, and I'll even go as far as saying that your forwards would have done a lot of damage, but at the end of the day it wasn't a complete team that was going to go far. I can understand your upset for being looked over. I'm sure capt_lu is, and any others as well. The point is they didn't go around do what you're doing, with all this "What About Me?" attitude .

I guarantee that if you would have voiced your displeasure, albeit in a respectful manner, you wouldn't be the league's number one enemy and perhaps a GM would have even taken you on as an AGM, to help you gain more experience and become familiar with norm in Fantasy Hockey.

And please. Romo is made fun of enough in these games. [2] He doesn't need to be dragged down to your level, so stop using him as an example.

Notes: [1] - One of the sim league chats

[2] Not really but we question his posts here and there :)

This guy asks redundant questions, complains for every little thing, and even calls us idiots [1] for "suspending" him(because we have the power to do that apparently..LOL) and then he expects to be given a spot?

Listen up. You may have felt your team was good, and I'll even go as far as saying that your forwards would have done a lot of damage, but at the end of the day it wasn't a complete team that was going to go far. I can understand your upset for being looked over. I'm sure capt_lu is, and any others as well. The point is they didn't go around do what you're doing, with all this "What About Me?" attitude .

I guarantee that if you would have voiced your displeasure, albeit in a respectful manner, you wouldn't be the league's number one enemy and perhaps a GM would have even taken you on as an AGM, to help you gain more experience and become familiar with norm in Fantasy Hockey.

And please. Romo is made fun of enough in these games. [2] He doesn't need to be dragged down to your level, so stop using him as an example.

Notes: [1] - One of the sim league chats

[2] Not really but we question his posts here and there :)

The Phoenix Coyotes are proud to introduce Suter as our AGM :)

Say what you want about him, he's got many good traits, and making this decision was an easy one and one we knew we couldn't let slip by. We are proud to make him a part of our organization and we hope he can contribute in a positive way from here on in.

The Phoenix Coyotes are proud to introduce Suter as our AGM :)

Say what you want about him, he's got many good traits, and making this decision was an easy one and one we knew we couldn't let slip by. We are proud to make him a part of our organization and we hope he can contribute in a positive way from here on in.

How about you keep quiet InSom? Not like you got any better of a rep, quitting and wanting back in and etc...don't judge others, simple as that, cause when you point at another, there's always 3 fingers pointing back at you unless you got some cracked up way of pointing.

(BTW, this is not a hate post, this is actually a 'let it go' post..)

Archived