The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really drunk, just enjoying the wine at Happy Hour and checking work emails. I've had the crab ragoons, Philadelphia roll, a glass of wine, and working on my second glass. It's time for dessert. Chocolate mousse! I need to remember to save room for the Carlile Room! That place is neat! And Happy Hour is at 10pm. So 2 glasses here, and divine Happy Hour at 10pm!

It's night 2 at the Carlile Room. I cannot get enough of this place! 60's and 70's music with a DJ and Happy Hour! This is so divine. I am drinking the wine and it is dessert. I had the poutine earlier with wine. They call it curried chips and I call it poutine. Call it whatever, as long as it is with my wine.  I'm probably going to go for a 3rd glass, and then home to watch old programming. 

And also, I treasure wine and dessert. I don't really do other drinks, it's pretty much wine and champagne, and the dessert!

• Upvote 1
On 02/04/2017 at 2:12 AM, drummerboy said:

I am currently tuned.  Just got home from a recording session in Vancouver that you all will be hearing too many times on the fox soon!  

Now im drinking a vodka and OJ with fresh snow for ice!  

Merry Christmas everyone!!

just put my lights up today :)

hope everyone is able to spend some valuable time with friends and family over the holidays

• 3 weeks later...